Blizz, you are SERIOUSLY out of touch

You can’t be serious with these nerfs… ESPECIALLY the Treasure Goblins. We already NEVER see them. The hell is wrong with you? AND THE GLYPHS!? WHY? You sold people on the Paragon Board, explaining how this would CHANGE THE GAME FOR YOUR CLASS! And now you’ve just gone and made it all an “additional minor stat gain system”. I can only shake my head in complete disbelief…

So, you’ve just obsoleted about 80% of Druid and Barbarian setups… for what exactly? Druids and Barbarians are already EXTREMELY gear dependent BY YOUR DESIGN. Was your aim to make them unplayable? Do any of you even PLAYTEST this stuff? Please go use a Druid or Barbarian with the skills/aspects you’re nerfing and tell us how you fare without your GM cheats. I guarantee you, you’ll ragequit. You have absolutely no idea what it is you’re doing. This is a CASUAL game type, that is ALL ABOUT POWER FANTASY!

If this move is to make sure that only your team leads’ favourite classes can “stand tall” on the leaderboards, your priorities are in entirely the wrong order. Zero sense in these nerfs. I cannot fathom what could POSSIBLY go through your heads to do this to classes that already struggle… Jeezuss friggin christ…

207 Likes

Sorc got hit extremely hard with glyph nerfs too lol

At least necro got a few buffs

18 Likes

Yeah I added an extra sentence about the glyphs… they are so out of touch it’s unreal…

12 Likes

Shouts are dead, thorn barb arc.

16 Likes

Setting the stage for the totally not Pay to Win “”“convenience”“” items to be added to the store…Potion of Experience Boost…Potion of Magic Find…etc

29 Likes

Shame, I was leveling a flamewall sorc, lol.

2 Likes

Better start urging everyone who pre-ordered the Standard edition to start refunding…

They were doing SO well… I swear, a C-Level Exec needs to get dropkicked or something. Because this makes absolutely no sense. The LEAST sense. This is self-sabotage on an inconceivable level…

28 Likes

It would be nice if some of the streamers flipped on Blizzard, but I won’t hold my breath for that,

25 Likes

LOL the rage in this thread loooool

38 Likes

While I love the buffs to my Necro Minion build, those glyph changes are unreal… You nailed it about how they sold us on the Paragon Boards during all of the previews, marketing, and interviews. Now this completely erases the point of the paragon system…

28 Likes

And some of you would defend the billion dollar corporation if they nerfed your character to the point your only weapon was a dull spoon.

30 Likes

The second they buffed them, this was coming.

5 Likes

What are you talking about? I’m laughing at OP smashing his keyboard in rage.

Btw spoons are already dull to start with.

6 Likes

I mean they said the buffed them, in my leveling to 50 I maybe saw 4 treasure goblins and they dropped trash. Maybe just bad rng on my part, but there was nothing that made me feel like it was too much.

7 Likes

Damn man. I’ve seen at least 20. Gotten several legendaries from them as well.

2 Likes

Reading these nerfs gives me a headache… WHY?! The Paragon Boards were supposed to be the new keystone feature! Now it’s about as useful as a friggin paperweight.

17 Likes

Definitely could be bad rng on my part, I wasn’t nearly so lucky.

If you’re about to support these unnecessarily over-the-top nerfs, you’re in the wrong thread. This is mindboggling.

21 Likes

Wow man. This is really serious for you huh?

You know, I think it might be best if you refund the purchase. Having physical effects as a result of emotional responses to a video game patch is really unhealthy.

19 Likes

Your sarcasm is noted, and unappreciated. What exactly is your problem, anyway?

14 Likes