Blighted Corpse Tendrils is not creating Blood orbs

I have run several tests and blighted corpse tendrils is no longer generating blood orbs.

Blighted corpse tendrils broken - YouTube

I eliminated all malignant hearts to ensure no variables

Please address ASAP

53 Likes

I confirmed this as well. Its a 35% chance and i tried it over and over again and no blood orbs spawned.

5 Likes

Yep - having same issue. Blood Orbs aren’t being generated with Blighted Corpse Explosion.

4 Likes

I have also noticed this They seem to only spawn if the mob is nuked in the corpse tendril stun and with the buff to 35% there is not the amount there should be when pulling mobs

4 Likes

Bump, please confirm bugged and lets get a fix rolling, this kind of sucks.

5 Likes

Yes isn’t working anymore, great Just respecced top blood after getting all the aspects…now need to Farm gold

1 Like

Yeah, my build focuses entirely on generating blood orbs using Blood Artisan’s Cuirass and I noticed a huge difference when I logged in today. Before, I could use Corpse Tendrils to pull them all in and kill them by picking up the blood orbs, now, almost no blood orbs spawn at all.

I even had the same group constantly getting pulled by corpse tendrils and sat there for a good 3 minutes, none spawned. Oddly enough, when I killed them, -then- a couple of blood orbs spawned. Just a couple, nowhere near a 35% chance and the behavior is completely different from just a couple days ago.

4 Likes

This, a quick hotfix would be much appreciated. Multiple builds are relying on tendrils to generate blood orbs as a core mechanic.
I’ll have to bench my blood lance necro for the time being and I don’t really feel like starting a new character.

5 Likes

Even a response would be appreciated

3 Likes

I was already thinking about stopping playing diablo 4, and now that this bug killed my build I’m going to stop playing, thanks blizzard for making dirty games

3 Likes

Can we please get a word on it? All blood builds rely on the Blighted Corpse Tendrils mechanics…

I guess bricked builds aren’t as important as free Shakos.

Yup. Blood Lance build is broken now. And I don’t have infinite time to grind for gear for a different build. Or gold for all the respecs. As long it stays broken I won’t play further. It’s so annoying. I had fun playing this build.

Can confirm, was wondering why I was struggling during helltide this morning and this confirms it. MacroBoiBoi (maxroll guide maker of blood lance) has also confirmed this.

2 Likes

Piling on to raise awareness. My character is currently sitting in town with a “Will work for Blood Orbs” sign hanging from his neck since his build is bricked, and I don’t have the money or aspects to respec. But hey, drop me a free shako as compensation and we’ll call it even…

4 Likes

Fix this asap please.

2 Likes

Can confirm. Even with the malignant heart unequipped, manual cast of blighted corpse tendrils still spawns no orbs. Additionally, Imperfectly Balanced is still bugged and we can’t put points into it in our skill tree.

2 Likes

LOL

/twenty characters

1 Like

Agree and confirm, build defeating and not going to invest the time to change to work around this. It would be nice to see an acknowledgement of the bug issue to know that it is being looked into.

Please have this fixed ASAP. It’s ridiculous enough that Imperfectly Balanced is still bugged, and now Necros run into this as well (horrible for blood lance builds).

With how often bugs pop up in this game, I believe respec costs should be removed to allow people the freedom to switch to other builds that don’t rely on bugged skills.

3 Likes