Beta feedback (xbox series X)

Hi there!

First off let me just say i really enjoyed the beta. Im a relatively new Diablo player (played a little DI and finished D2R) but have been playing games for close to 25 years.

In terms of feedback the only real complaint i had for playing on the Xbox was the visuals. I found it very hard to get the right look in the brightness adjustment settings. The game either looked too washed out, too dark or two hazy. I thought maybe it was my TV or something but i checked a few other games and they all look perfect - so, i dunno.

Also during dungeon transistions (the cutscene where the camera zooms in on the dungeon doors) there seems to be white/grey circle boarders where it should just be blackness.

The only other thing was the presence of other players. In the towns this was actually great, it made the towns feel alive. But out in the open world there were several insurances where i was fighting and all of a sudden another player would come along and kill everything on me…then just runaway. That kind of broke the immersion for me…

The last thing isnt a criticism but more of a …hope? Or an ask actually! Please, please, PLEASE …do not ruin this game with the monitization model. Cosmetics- not a problem. But if it goes down the Diablo Imortal route where the store is such a heavy focus ( gems, extra currencies, locked content) i feel it could really damage what is otherwise shaping up to be a fantastic game.

Overall i had a really great time! Cant wait to try a new chatacter this weekend with the open beta!

Thank you very much guys!

2 Likes

Do we get to keep our stuff if we pre ordered the game