Beta Feedback from playing both weekends

I think the game is great!!! I have been playing on both beta weekends 12+ hrs a day!
But it just needs a few fixes. If my feedback is repetitive then that’s good that means a lot of people agree! Everybody should post what they think so blizzard is aware.

1. Rubber banding from crossing a zone needs to be fixed.

2. NUDITY; All the impaled corpses and other ones around have clothes on… Succubus are not naked. Succubus are supposed to be a demonic and seductive creature and unlike previous Diablo games they are not naked. They should have their breasts exposed including nipples. You can add incubus or whatever the male version is called too and include their dong, that is fine with me.

3. Stash is too far from the salvage and other merchants. All of the Jeweler, Occulist and Blacksmith should be close together with the stash.

4. Druid is too fat not like Diablo 2. Have an option to be more muscular. Also he is missing spells from diablo 2 like all the fire spells, fissure, volcano, armageddon etc. Also the druid doesn’t build resource fast enough.

5. The music is not iconic like diablo 2. This is also a mistake with diablo 3 where the music is more atmospheric.

6. Be able to teleport to a party member. This is in diablo 3. Having to teleport back to the main town and then click on their portal, why? Just let us click on their portrait and teleport to player.

7. The UI is really bad. Why do I have to scroll up and down to read the items stats? Why is there a delay when hovering over the items? Why do I have to click a button to open up advanced stats and it first opens up what plants I collected and then I have to click again to see my stats? Plz fix

8. Dungeons need some work, my main suggestion is for the kill all monsters ones to change to kill 90% of the monsters to prevent back tracking. Back tracking is a big issue like going back and forth to pick up jewels to put on the pedestal.

Thank you for reading my feedback blizzard

2 Likes

Will kinda ignore the others (especially the music one :P)

About these two - first one is 1000% nail on the head

What needs to be done is:

A - combat keys should be available even if a popup (S or C or A or whatever) is open (or at least should be able to move ffs)
B - should be able to swap keys on they skill bar (drag one binding onto another that already exist on the bar) without opening S popup
C - add a “close map” button, or at least give some transparency… In general map needs quite a bit of work (perhaps show bridges and valleys, but more importantly show current quest/s with a different indicator)

Dungeons = absolutely true, though kinda don’t mind the 100% mob thingy as long as can easily see them on map (the problem with this is large corridors/areas, which happen to be the case tbh)

I what to say that the game feels right “the tone” the music is perfekt. But PLEASE PLEASE don’t make this game a Path og Exile clone where you just power run trough the game and monsters. Let there be a fight, make demons and undead feel like really enemys. Lets kite them a bit, not rush lige path or d3. And last, lets play offline, the city feel to popuated with other players. but thanks for the time with D4. really looking forward to play it fully on 6/6. ps. dont nerf the barb, nerf all other classes down to him. with him it feels lige a real fight.

Peace out.

2 Likes