Barb is now on par with Necro, Druid, and Rogue for Season 1?

My Patch 1.1.1 Barb Uber Lilith kill

Do you guys think Barb is on par with Druid, Necro and Rogue now?

1 Like

nice my dude. You pop rupture on berserk bleed?

1 Like

Yea, but I think they’ll prob gonan disable Berserker ripping again lol

Could you please ELI5 what you’re doing? Nice song btw

1 Like

It’s Berserker ripping aspect having weird / really strong interaction with the Barber heart gem.

Thx, yea it’s one of my fav song

Ah ok, seasonal stuff. Ty

Yea, once this Season is over, Barb will still be at the bottom again compare to other classes lol

1 Like

No, I don’t take anyone that uses barber on any build seriously when talking about class balance.

Now that you destroyed her with barber, slot in a dif color heart and see how OP you feel.

5 Likes

3 entire skill button slots taken just to have a build run

Barber lol

Double swing lol

1 Like

Yea, I already did Uber Lilith before Season comes out, so yea I know how it feels on Barb.

the aspect that fixed the rippin bleed doodad really gave some life to the class. i think rob said barb is now the 2nd best lilith killer after rogue. I am trying it out whilest I level a new barb (almsot 50, woo). VERY good xper lol.

1 Like

more like they should remove Barber

4 Likes

Just like the last 10x times the barb actually had something good, that was competing with the other classes, it has been nerfed. Now this sound like they again didn’t balance the berserk ripping aspect correctly. Let’s see how the next few days will play out…

3 Likes

Because a full maxed out boring build is now actually able to kill her you ask if barb is on pair? Are you on crack bro?
U know 99,99% of the game is everything but lvl 100 maxed out uber lilith?

4 Likes

Its bugged. Barb isnt magically fixed.

6 Likes

No, posts like this is why barb keeps getting the nerf bat.

7 Likes

Necro, druid and rogue will go back to their old lives and 1 shot stuff. Barb and sorc will stare at their hands and wonder what are they left with in life.

1 Like

Yea, once this Season is over, Barbs will be Barbs again.

I hear it’s a bug so I’m assuming this will be fixed.

If it isn’t a bug the Barb will probably get nerfed again.

It’s funny how people can’t help but brag and show off only to get nerfed.

4 Likes

They will when the season is over. Just as planned.

1 Like