Barb is now on par with Necro, Druid, and Rogue for Season 1?

Yea, once the Season is over, Barb will return to the normal realm, while Necros, Druids, and Rogues are still up in the Hell realm

I got into world 4 solo at 59. Easiest Elias fight ive ever had on any class. Jumped into helltide, monsters 18 levels higher than me. other than getting 1 shotted by fallen lunatics it’s really no problem at all. Little squishy obviously but damage is there. I think i did it 56 on rogue and 58 necro but actually PLAYING in world 4 is easier on barb. I don’t have to be picky about what he does like I did with the other 2.

1 Like

Yea Barb is fun again right now, until the next nerf haha

Barb is the most braindead class in the game after the changes. Sad that Blizz catered to the casual 40 yo gamer dads and destroyed my class.

I mean barbs were fine before the patch a few days ago for us horrible 37 year old gamer dads too…

My Incinerate Sorc is blasting through everything. Very smooth gameplay, very tanky, and very fun to obliterate all content.

Yah Barb has a bugged build you can use to trivialize the game and make all achievements meaningless.

Barbs have a build on par with bone spear nerf nerf nerf!

1 Like

Well they just said on twitter the next patch 1.1.2 is coming out really soon with bug fixes. Think Berserk Ripping will survive? lol

100% gets gutted. Will likely introduce another bug that renders it useless, again, and that will be fine for them. If our stuff doesn’t work, it’s fine. If it works decently, nerfed, and if it works well: dedded.

1 Like

If you try it without barber it’s not OP at all. They should leave it be.

Yea , it’s fine on Eternal realm without Barber
so I think they will either leave it alone or they will make it not working with the Barber, but can still work with other stuff.

We are ok. Its not in the patch next week.

1 Like

Yea but sometimes they don’t put it in the Notes or forgot to put it in the Notes

LIke how they did with the Venom for Rogue

1 Like

Diablo 3 ptr starts in the 15th. If we get nerfed im spending my time until season 2 there lol

Is that the last season for D3? might have to check it out

Came to say this, but then I remembered their hate for Barbs/melee and how they ninja nerf sheet all the time and pretend like they didn’t know.

We’re never safe till we know for sure!

Yea, we dont know for sure until the patch hit. But even then, they might fix / nerf it the next patch right after.

1 Like