Baldur’s Gate 3 is amazing!

Anyone coming from D4 would be happy with a working game of Pong at this point.

1 Like

Okay, cool. Zero rush though.

I’ll probably play it after I’m done with D4 S1.

Combat suck btw, the only turn off

I’ve heard only good thing about the game too. Only two things are keeping me from trying it. One is the D&D mechanic of having to throw a dice every time you take an action. I understand why it was done this way but it’s incredibly immersion breaking for me to have to roll a dice every time I want to throw a fireball, lol. And the other is the inability to customize character outfits. I understand the studio behind the game has never had any form of transmog is any of the games they’ve made.

Happy you’re having fun. I’m not into turn based games that much though, BG3 and D4 aren’t really comparable.

no one cares how you feel, if you like another game then go play that game. low effort posts like this should be deleted

Yea agree.
1 game is a fun and has good devs (bg3)
1 game is a mindless and boring slog with trash devs (d4)

Uhhh uhhh uhhh ihhhh ihhh

It’s an anomaly that the game is good and shouldn’t be expected!!!

Sincerely,

-Every other developer

1 commenter with a trash low effort comment (you)

1 Like

Not false however lol

“wow billiards are pretty cool. so much better than hockey!”

1 Like

The only having access to the first acts worries me as thats what blizzard did to hide their dog sh*t end game…but now that i wont be coming back to D4 anytime soon i guess its worth a try. Was hoping for some good news at the campfire chat but negative.

1 Like

I also plan on playing BG3, as I loved DOS2 and am a fan of D&D 5e, more or less.
Very different genre, though. Can’t compare them in any meaningful way, IMO.

A word of caution, though. It took Larian a long time to fix both Divinity Original Sin games. Both were pretty broken on release, largely because the mid and end game’s were not beta tested nearly enough.
Sounds like BG3 could have the same problem.

Like all AAA games, wait a few months to a year before buying. I mean, of all of you ranting about how much D4 sucks, you’d HOPE you’ve learned that lesson.

I wonder how many balance patches BG3 will have in its first two months and how it will effect the players playing…

hah.

IDK. I mean yeah end game is a slog but everything up until that point is pretty good bar some really dumb plot implementation.

Unless you’re a sorc. Then you get nothing but the shaft.

I mained barb so im right there with sorc. Pretty much the worst 2 classes by a long shot :frowning:

Atleast sorc can actually kill uber lilith without taking 45m xD.

They’re already planning on buffing barb on day 1 as a response to BG3 release.

… and by buff I mean nerf, because Blizz likes to say one thing and do another.

Barb was smashing content brutally with WW and after that bug was fixed then it was HOTA.

You’re not even remotely comparable to the absolute crap storm that Blizzard put the Sorc class through lol.

You do know that sorc can beat uber lilith currently but the best barb player struggled to get her to p2 right?

I mean day 1 to now sure barb was hands down better. As is now they are very close to each other. Point is they are both in dire need of buffs/reworks.

Mhm, given how the new patch has been out for basically 1.5 days…

Press X to doubt. I think you need to go touch grass for a bit, then contemplate that while barbs aren’t in a great spot atm (mostly due to bugs) they’re far from the worst class currently. Very far.