Aspect of Berserk Ripping: Not Working Post-Patch

Pretty straightforward as above, but I don’t see any topics on it here. I did see someone demonstrating that it is no longer working on the Reddit post below, so I know it’s not just me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/1540xll/aspect_of_berserk_ripping_has_no_effect_now_did/

3 Likes

There has been a few posts on this in the past day.

2 Likes

Ah, sorry about that. I did a search for Berserk Ripping just to make sure, and it didn’t pop up for me. Weird.

Well, at least it has definitely been reported!

Yep, I filed a bug report on this yesterday.

Same, just straight up doesn’t do anything lol. Not saying this is the buggiest game ever but it’s the buggiest game I’ve ever played.

This entire aspect has been completely disabled since the patch and it’s still not working.

I really feel like I’m part of an early access game reporting bugs / following up on them on a message board.

Werebear fur colors were patched but not this lol.

I agree with others it would be nice since we are basically doing QA work to have some sort of “Acknowledged” message from the dev team, duplicate reports being linked, etc… It feels miserable reporting a somewhat major bug, hearing nothing, and hoping it’s fixed in the next patch, and then it’s not and you still don’t know if they’ve even read the bug report or not.

2 Likes

Jaw droppingly, epoch shatteringly incompetent.

Exactly. I paid 100 dollars, to do QA work. What a scam.

1 Like

A bit late to the party, but noticed it just now too, that the aspect dosent work. The bleeding of the two handed sword expertise seems to be working though, at least it does apply a bleed, though i cant say if the amount is correct.

2 Likes

Yep, can confirm it has no effect. Glad I spent a bunch of resources in seasonal on a 2h axe to provide no benefit due to balancing incompetence. Thought this was resolved a month ago.

1 Like

Yes. This aspect is not working. Please fix this.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a very cool, unique rend build and I just noticed that this seems to have been completely disabled AGAIN! I saw these patch notes but I still expected some interaction, just nothing that was scaling infinitely. It appears it’s now just dead. Please can we fix this?

• Fixed an issue where stacking the Berserk Ripping, Skullbreaker, and Anemia aspects would allow the player to deal extreme amounts of damage.
1 Like

bump bump bumpity bump

You are asking for a forum ban.

FYI: Blizzard says:

• We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.

Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics
  • Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Yeah stop bumping the thread guys.

3/8/2023, aspect still not working.

I am wondering if 1.1.1 is set to address this given this statement in the notes?

Fixed an issue where the Aspect of Berserk Ripping wouldn’t cause targets to bleed when Berserking.