Ashava Trophy not showing up?

that’s not what you guys said before
you guys deleted a comment you made that said everyone that meets the requirements from the previous betas would also be eligible for the trophy

"If you previously earned any of the below rewards from the Early Access and Open Beta weekends, you DO NOT need to earn them again.

Initial Casualty Title: earned by reaching Kyovashad with one character.
Early Voyager Title: earned by reaching Level 20 on one character.
Beta Wolf Pack Cosmetic Item: earned by reaching Level 20 on one character.
Cry of Ashava Mount Trophy: earned by defeating Ashava with one Level 20 character."

you guys went and edited the last part out like 2 days later with the original blue post still being on community sites like wowhead at that point causing many players to be misled

8 Likes

Same here, all achievements for the prior betas were unlocced. just not this one.

So… I did kill him multiple times. I thought I could kill him and reach lvl 20. =( On the server slam weekend I think I was level 17 or 19 though… but I believe I should still get the trophy. I completed everything. Got 25 2x i believe and i did get level 20 on the server slam. RIP. Someone above said you changed the wording.

Adding myself to the list–I have the same issue on PC.

I played the Server Slam weekend and killed Ashava at level 20 with two IRL friends. They both have their trophy but mine is missing now that the game is live. Really hoping Blizzard has some records and can fix this / correct the issue.

This was a one-time reward for beta participation and it was the main reason I joined the Server Slam weekend to play through the same content again.

EDIT: I logged back in after a reset and all of my beta achievements (including trophy) were added in. All’s right with the world.

2 Likes

Same no trophy, killed Ashava twice at level 20 during the server slam, and it’s not available on the stable :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s all well and good, but there’s clearly an issue if people HAVE reached 20 THEN killed Ashava DURING the server slam and we still didn’t get anything. Let’s be honest, it’s possible there was an issue that prevented this, and basically being told “no, you don’t get it because… well… no.” is a massive cop out.

1 Like

My Ashava Mount Trophy is in the stable, but I don’t have the Early Victory Feat of Strength.

Adding myself to the list as well, frustrated as I made sure to hit 20 before killing Ashava. :confused:

This bit grinds my gears a little and was pretty easy to misread. I think I may have been 19. I can see not getting the trophy if both conditions weren’t met over the Slam… but of course I did finish 20…

Well i killed her at lvl 20 with my necro on her last spawn and didnt get the trophy.
Even got the titles and the dog backpack but didnt got the trophy.

I open a ticket with a screenshot a

Same here it’s always the same open a ticket they ask to post on forum and here you send me to open a ticket can you organize the support team and fix the problem i did kill the boss with a friend with all the requeriments and he got a trophy i i didt.

I killed the boss both in the beta of march and in the server slam with a char lvl 20+. I didn’t recive the trophy.

1 Like

Being screwed over by blizzard allowing random lowbies and people without enough attack power to join, does not grant the trophy.

Ask me how I know this. kek.

I have killed Ashava during the Server Slam at level 20, I have got the achievement, (even have the screenshot of it), but I cannot find the trophy in the mount menu.

I have the same problem. I have killed Ashava and got the achievement during Server Slam at level 20 in May, but there is no Ashava Mount Trophy now.

1 Like

Same problem here. I did kill Ashava during the 2 beta phases. During the 1st beta, I killed him at level 25 and during the slam beta, I killed him at level 20. I played with a friend and we killed Ashava together and I see that he got the reward and I didn’t.

I have the same problem too. I stayed till 4 am to kill it at level 20 in the server slam got the achievement but not the Ashava mount trophie.

Yeah that isn’t true. I specifically participated in the server slam because the post said the trophy would not be available for progress you made in other betas.

That’s exactly what you said about the wolf pup backpack in the beta for getting to level 20 but you are still selling a reskin of that…

still here, still waiting on my trophy

1 Like

I filed a ticket and got the most unacceptable reply.

“Regardless of the cause, Customer Service is unable to grant the rewards, transfer them to a different Battle.net, or assist with incorrect console account links because it was a beta reward.”

There is a bug and you are not even trying to fix. If customer service cannot do anything about this issue, please find someone for us to fix the issue!

2 Likes