Ashava Trophy not showing up?

The Cry of Ashava trophy for the mount isn’t unlocked in the final version?

6 Likes

same here.

My friend and I killed Ashava and got to 20 in the server slam, he got the trophy but I haven’t got mine.

1 Like

Is there a way to report this? I beat the world boss like 4 times (both Early Access and Server Slam) and I don’t have the Mount Trophy for it, in fact I’m missing some challenges after I completed them all while playing Early Beta access…

1 Like

I tried to leave a ticket but it just sends me to the forums.

Guess we will have to wait until someone gets eyes on this…

1 Like

I also didn’t get the trophy.

1 Like

I’m also missing the Early Victory Feat of Strength / Cry of Ashava Trophy and only showing that I completed the city & level 20 feats

Missing it here as well. Got the level 20 and city ones though.

1 Like

I have the Early Victory, but I do not see the one for Server Slam kill.

1 Like

I haven’t received any of the beta rewards. Got to 25 a few times.

Same here, I got the Achievel level 20 during open beta, but not for ashava killed. Looks like a bug

1 Like

I also defeated Ashava during the server slam and did not get a reward.

1 Like

One thing worth to add - after killing ashava during the server slaim (lvl 20 for sure) I pick up the drop, teleport to town and then I went back to ashava place.

Could that reset the achievement somehow?

Same issue here. Does anyone knows how can we contact the support in the live chat?

same issue here. made level 20, defeated ashava during server slam, had the achievements then, no longer have them now.

1 Like

Yup, same here. Reached 20, killed Ashiva, and nothing.

Same here. Got all characters to lvl 25. Completed everything in the game that was possible (quests, statues etc.) And killed Ashava several times while at lvl 25. Still didnt get any of the achievements or the horn.

Still no response on this? I also defeated Ashava twice (Early Access Beta and Open Beta) but did not participate in the Server Slam. According to them, I we have defeated the boss in both beta, we don’t have to do it again in the Server Slam.

the trophy was specifically for defeating ashava during the server slam because she was defeated under level 25. all of the other achievements (titles) were from beta access, and reaching level 25.

1 Like

I defeated ashava in the server slam at level 20, did not receive trophy. I was even grouped with someone when I defeated ashava who received the trophy.

2 Likes

The achievement isn’t there but I do have my trophy. Thank the Primes, I will not be hornless!

1 Like