Ashava Trophy not showing up?

still here, still waiting on my trophy

1 Like

I filed a ticket and got the most unacceptable reply.

“Regardless of the cause, Customer Service is unable to grant the rewards, transfer them to a different Battle.net, or assist with incorrect console account links because it was a beta reward.”

There is a bug and you are not even trying to fix. If customer service cannot do anything about this issue, please find someone for us to fix the issue!

2 Likes

Also been scammed out of the trophy.

Was level 20 in the Server Slam and defeated Ashava. Still nothing.

2 Likes

Same for me. Got a real unsatisfying answer from the GMs where they posted the requirements (that i definitely met) and they Just linked me to this Post after i didnt accept that as an answer to my Ticket.
I want to claim my trophy.

2 Likes

Worked hard for this, blizzard should support the people that supported them from the start

1 Like

Not sure there is any bug, more like people trying to get it for free when they failed to get it legit.

I killed the boss with a group in the beta (slam) got the trophy and can equip it fine. Stop trying to con Blizz support.

You dont claim what you didnt earn. If you killed it you would have gotten the achivement. You had to kill it during the slam and be level 20. Simple. If you do not have it then you did not do it.

What bout the Wolf Pup pack that I’m missing from playing the first Beta where it clearly the reward for reaching 20???

I was told by your CS that I didn’t actually get any characters to level 20. BS

Do you have the achievement? Post a screenshot of your Feats of Strength page.

Like this:
https://i.imgur.com/wutpMxo.png

To post screenshots:

1. Upload your image to a site such as imgur.com.
  2. Paste the link into your post.
  3. Select the link and click the </> button.
  4. Your link will look like this: https://i.imgur.com/NhQeDPE.png

The only achievement I have is “One of the first” which shows completed when I first logged in on 6/9/23.

The achievement for reaching level 20 is not on my account.

Clearly something is bugged with Blizzards system if they aren’t keeping track of peoples achievements. I have a Video on youtube I posted 2 months ago showing my max (beta) leve Necro going through a dungeon.

Post it here.

1 Like

I’ve been dealing with this same issue. I played this game during the first beta and in summer slam. The only reason I played in summer slam was for this trophy. Now you guys are saying you can’t verify or create items. How is it my fault that you guys cannot clearly check if we completed it or not. It’s really ridiculous how you guys are not taking any responsibility. Only thing I get from support is telling me to post it in the forums and to post proof.

Even with proof, like the video I posted above, they won’t do anything. Incompetent.

I have done it in may Beta, but still no horse… - I have done it 2 times to be sure, why did you advertise it if we did not recieved???

This is exactly the reason why I didn’t do it in the server slam either.

Opened a ticket, and was told they couldn’t see I killed Ashava in the tests, because I didn’t do it in the server slam because I thought I didn’t have to after doing it in the early access beta.

so are we just like not going to get it? has anything been said on twitter or wherever?

Still no trophy after killing Ashava on LvL 20 @ server slam.

I’ve met the requirements exactly, support will just gaslight you saying you didn’t.

I’ve had the same issue, this is the first topic I’ve seen mentioning the Customer Support link, will try it.