As a diablo fan, I think I speak for all of us

and thats my point exactly…

You have no point, I didn’t read what you wrote because it’s a large wall of text.

I was expecting game patches or game updates similar like RAGNAROK ONLINE MMORPG game updates or the not so good Maple Story game updates that always keep players excited and online such as:

New Maps
New Classes
New Islands and Ships to Explore
New Ride on a ship, Fly to the Sky, Dive into the Sea
New Background Music (BGM)
New Skills
New Special Fighting Moves
New Story Mode
New Cool CGI Cutscenes
New NPC to talk to
New Daily Quest
New Weekly Events (Valentine Event, Halloween Event, Christmas Event, etc)
New Monsters and Bosses
New Exciting Zone and Quest
New Party Quest
New Special Surprises (Cow Level, Hidden Quest, Gachapon? Pets?)
New Mini Games
New Playground
Memorable Moments, Story & NPC that every players will remembered and cherish it
etc

Agree!
(only remark - Diablo III RoS is not bad game).

Blizzard, character class skills, gameplay, items system - extremelly significant aspects for Diablo-like games. These aspects in Diablo IV is a crap and fail. As result, game is slow and boring.
Patch 1.1 only degrade situation.

PS. game campaign and art work - olny two rays of light in D4.

Tell me you have never applied to college without telling me you have never applied to college.

1 Like

Do not agree.
But they should have nerfed more and faster, and with a tad better balance.
A long term game where people one shot late superbosses and walz through Tier 100 dungeons in a couple of weeks is up to a very bad start. They need a gradual powercreep but where do you go from there?

Worst Diablo patch in my opinion: Diablo 3, 1.02c, “The real-money auction house is now live”

This aged poorly, and you definitely didn’t speak for all of us.

Why are you replying to a thread that hasn’t had any activity for 16 days. I’ll speak for everyone when I say never do that again.

1 Like

I love this post…because it starts with literally the worst statement you could think of to open up a post lol. It’s almost as if it was written to get hate

the sorc nerf was the most ridiculous thing ever indeed.

OMG! A wHoLe 16 dAyS!?! FOH you limp sissy.

1 Like

this made me laugh so hard XD

Regardless of whether or not I could agree with the content of your post, you do not speak for me.

1 Like

The Diablo franchise is dead. The former Blizzard as we all grew up with is dead. D4 is pitiful, easily one of the worst designed games of all time.

This is Lilith 1.0 made by Blizzard 3.0 (Blizzard 2.0 made D3).

NOT MY DIABLO

2 Likes

I am really happy with this patch! Blizzard is doing an amazing job and i hope that they keep on doing it!

Strong Independent Femalablo 1.0

I feel like a absolute fool for preordering this game for 100$ or whatever it was. The campaign was great however everything afterwards is forgettable and lackluster. I cannot fathom why they gatekeep uniques. Obviously they should have a low drop rate but I don’t know anyone that has seen one and I ask around in helltide/ NM farming groups all the time. Who benefits exactly from this exclusivity??? Hell even if you’re lucky enough to get one in 3 months tops its gone because of the new season??? Diablo 4 has been handled so badly that I’ve cancelled my wow classic sub as well… The mismanagement, extreme lack of content, and totally off the cuff changes they make removes all faith I once had in Blizzard.

TLDR: One step forward, 10 steps backwards (being generous)

These forums are haunted by the most toxic people I have ever seen in a gaming community. This game sucks. The seasons cannot be completed by solo players like me… I know there is 1000 toxic replies on the way. Let em rip. /uninstall Diablo IV - no…wait… /uninstall Battlenet. Screw this toxic sh*thole…

Very disappointed in Blizzard with this one…

I cant even bring myself to play the game anymore so might as well travel the forums to get my monies worth.

2 Likes