As a 36 year old dad

Your post is 100% accurate. You can easily spot who has no responsibilities in their lives or are intellectually stunted based on their negative feedback to your post. It is quite amusing to watch them flail over a VIDEO GAME. It is very amusing to watch but at the same time a sad testament to the decaying state of our society at large.

the OP has no good points. just the usual “i dont have any time to play a time wasting video game” tripe over and over again, from the same low old functioning users

LOL

Now this is scary, talking like some hungry demon. Does Blizzard hiring real demons into their ranks?

That theory would be wrong, considering D4 changed leadership and direction about 4 years ago and most of what we have in D4 was created in the past 4 years. There’s articles about the development and why it took so long.

So was D3. Actually, D3 was 1 point in whatever stat category you were on…

Adventure mode is scaled. They basically made D4 adventure mode all the time, all over.

Stats reroll in D4 almost exactly like D3. There’s a different vendor name. That’s about it.

Nightmare dungeons they need to improve on, especially the start and end. I’ll give ya that.

PS - None of what was just discussed was in D3 at launch.

I am with you dude. Can’t bring myself to login at the moment and I grew up on D, D2 & D3.

2 Likes

I don’t plan on playing seasons either unless we get 200% xp or something. I also have limited play time. I loved D3 seasons. I had to drop Overwatch 2 so I can play D4.

This dude wants to pretend to be kripparrian while talking crap about peoples personal lives with no information to back it up.

And all this because he was dropping truths about your fav game. lmao

You’re the one that needs a real life.

Absolutely pathetic.

This guy “Reddit’s” regularly

Lets be real. You didn’t “choose” to not have kids, bud. Your neckbeard chose that for you.

Hi also a 35 year old dad. Level 80. Capstone at 45 and next capstone at 58. Seems like you’re not building character optimally if you’re feeling weak as you level up. Legendary aspects are key. For example, I immediately placed these on my neck and two rings and never replaced those items until level 50. Aspects are so strong that the majority of my items at level 50 were level 20 requirement and I had no issues.

The time I saved in not worrying about a new neck, ring, chest armor, Helm, etc. that dropped with some stat that doesn’t matter at all when compared to the legendary aspect on it saved this dad enough time to worry about other things in the game like leveling up. Think about this the same way you would use specific rune words while leveling in D2. Who cares about the chest that dropped when you have stealth armor? Nobody. Same deal in D4.

Your weapon damage is main priority, followed by aspects, coupled with proper synergy on your skill tree. Nothing else really matters at your level.

As you move from 60 and beyond, paragon choices are very important, as is fine tuning your gear to hit things like ideal crit ratings, etc. so you can further progress your build and reroll a bit of the skill tree

The majority of people who feel weak as they level aren’t using legendary aspects properly or at all. Or they’re just using a build that requires some specific breakpoint stat % timings (such as crit chance or resource reduction) that they shouldn’t be using early into the game.

You’re welcome to your opinion. Clearly we disagree. However if you just wanna call people stupid, well… the gates open on insulting your lack of weapons.

Honestly, you have to decide where to put your time. Not every game is for everyone. There are plenty of games that are friendly to those that are starved for time. I don’t know you personally, but I suspect that if given the opportunity, you’d bring out the credit card to buy power so you could fulfill your expected gaming experience.

The problem is, the community at large doesn’t want any of that. It ruins the flow and the sense of accomplishment in the game. We’ve been down that road with Diablo 3 and while D3 auction house has been removed, a person can be completely geared up in a few hours to run high level torment rifts (are they still called that, I quit playing D3 years ago)? D3 still offers the rapid power fantasy trips for people that enjoy that particular game style.

From what I have played of D4 so far, it is very enjoyable from a pure gaming standpoint. To play well, you have to move around and apply tactics to be successful. You will have difficulty using the same skills over and over again. The game requires concentration. All things that I love. And I am a time starved player too. I don’t care if it will take me months to progress through the difficulty levels. I will be having fun every step of the way. I likely won’t be taking part of seasons or competitions. I just don’t have that kind of time anymore.

if you disagree with me its probably because youre wrong

sorry just the facts

LOL

Yknow, people who believe the Earth is flat like to say the same things you do, and want to be right for the same reasons you want to be. Tell me, do you believe the Earth is flat?

2 Likes

kid going off-road now, knows he got blown out

LOL

You said nothing.

Whats the LOL about?

1 Like

He thinks he has a “got’em” moment.

2 Likes

you dont need to save builds when only 1 build per class is working well lol

2 Likes

Aww, projection, on a forum?! Better go buy a lotto ticket with how unheard of that is. :clown_face::clown_face:

I have uniques collecting dust bunnies, would be nice to at least theorycraft a build, and let it sit until balance changes occur.

1 Like