Anyone else refunding?

I played both weekends and I’ve got a pretty good idea that the game overall is bad. I can see myself playing at most a few days and then uninstalling, just like D3.

Maybe I’ll repurchase if they announce some adequate changes prior to release.

18 Likes

60 posts but you say I’m posting for self-validation lol. K bud.

7 Likes

The game is good, can’t wait to see what else it has to offer.
Is it something grand? No. But it’s the continuation of Diablo and it plays good.

Diablo 3 is good today too, if you stopped to follow the “crowd” to actually try it out, you’d see Diablo 3 is good too. It’s better than Diablo 2 and this is coming from a dude that has hundreds if not thousands of hours on Diablo 2.

4 Likes

Well whoever pre orders games these days has atleast a serious disorder in their mind ( chat filtering won`t let me say otherwise :smiley: )

1 Like

No… game is good IMO well done blizz cant make evory donkey happy

7 Likes

No. I’m going to keep the pre-purchase. If this goes anything like D3 did, it’ll get better with time. A shame, but it is what it is.

Me and many others I know has pre-ordered it.
EVEN if it’s not that good… I will consider it as a support to the Diablo team.

It’s 70£ sure but so what… you don’t have a job?

People said Diablo 3 was bad.
I tried it for myself and have played every season since.
People said Battlefield 5 was bad.
I tried it for myself and i now consider it one of the best BF game.

I’ve tried so many games that people called bad… eventually you notice, people don’t know anything.

Diablo 4 is good. Most Blizzard titles are good. They failed with WC3 Reforged but apart from that, ALL their games are mostly best in the genre.

2 Likes

I bought a chicken little sandwich

Dude aside that you confirm my post…
In the last 6-10 years every game got released in somewhat half finished state and its getting worse and worse every year THATS why nobody should pre order, because the publisher get money for unfinished stuff.

5 Likes

I’ve actually bought the game after trying the beta.

9 Likes

You know, we’re not all poor…those 100 euros, i won’t feel them.
So preodering games you know you’ll like, yeah, i do that. You know, people can afford to preorder and don`t have a “serious disorder”.

2 Likes

Refunded. Not for me. No spending on something i know will annoy me and i wont enjoy. There is a lot of game coming in June, so i can spend it on those

D4 is bit boring and annoying. Act 1 are suppose to hook you in but it didnt. Maybe if Diablo 5 is good i will return. If they go World of Diablo then i will never return.

6 Likes

I didn’t pre-order. I’m not buying after playing the beta. This game is so boring!

4 Likes

I am refunding. I remember d3 and how long it took to get it to playable. D3 at least didn’t make me sleep in first act.

9 Likes

It’s beta. Go ahead and refund.

1 Like

I spend more then 100 eu, when I go out to dinner. So no.

1 Like

Well good for the people liking this game but for me personally after a good game like D2 or POE this is just not a good game sorry.

3 Likes

I did, even though I spent over 40 hours playing, and it is not about money, but at this point I would rather buy some skin in Pokémon than this game. And yes, as someone who spends so much time playing this game, I will come to the forum and share my experiences, ideas, and opinions because, why not? Just because some of you bought the game or have it, you are not entitled to tell someone what they can and cannot do.

2 Likes

Is self-validation the only reason to post?

2 Likes

For some fanboys yes.

1 Like