Anyone else refunding?

This reminds me of an episode of the simpsons, where homer discovers that he can live very well for free asking for refunds of things that he only had for a couple of days.

1 Like

I’ve been a long-time supporter of Blizzard, especially this franchise. I’ve played all their games, and still actively do (yes, even Diablo 1 and Diablo Immortal) because I fell in love with the game but after what I’ve experienced in this beta, I’m actually on the fence in regards to my preorder.

Never have I ever doubt any of the purchases I’ve made for this franchise: this will be my first. So it’s a 50/50 for me now, let’s see what the team will be doing with this currently decrepit state of a game.

1 Like

Yeah, tryed open beta and was just disappointed the whole time. Uninstalled today. Not even free to play…

This is not Diablo.
Would love something like Path of Exile, something at same level.
Not this mobile game with everything scripted in it and 2 bow skills in whole game which plays like MOBA…

7 Likes

just wait it out for Diablo 3 Remastered lmao

No I enjoyed myself. Most issues can be realistically tuned.

If you still play diablo immortal you will definitely play D4 since you already have no taste and D4 is miles better.

Give this guy a medal (no sarcasm) because he hits the nail right on the head. Games release as buggy broken trash these days when compared to how it use to be back in the good old days.
What the F%$@ is this give us extra money and you can test our game :poop:
Remember when a beta test was something you either signed up for and/or got invited to.

Oh look, you dropped this:

Blizzard Shill Card

2 Likes

i actually placed 2 orders of the ultimate edition for friend and i :hot_face:

I had planned on playing on pc and Xbox at launch. I refunded Xbox. I’m keeping pc but my sixth sense is telling I shakily probably refund both.

Why? Not sure you’re being sarcastic, just trolling or joking. D4 is not the only game out there. It’s not for me and i just refund it.

So u uninstalled d3 so what ubthink d4 was gonna rewrite the franchise. Its an open world what u expect. Once they said open world and playing wow inkinda nknew what to expect. .

Unfortunately I refunded my $99 version. I was hopping that after all the D3 criticism and that after 6 months D2 had a bigger player base than D3 they would go back to their roots and extract all that made D2-LOD a defining title for the franchise and the genere; sadly again they did not. To all that enjoyed D2 and still are with D2R, is safe to say that a real D3 will never be made.

1 Like

I’m well into deciding to get a refund. The only thing even slightly slowing me down is to the se feedback the devs give us from beta and more information in general, especially about seasons.

If they stubbornly stay the course on their design decisions (especially those designed to cater to the hardcores and D2 “fans”) then I will refund and then buy it when it’s in the bargain bin or on PC Game Pass to play through the story.

No, I will be playing D4 when it comes out June 6th.

Game is great. Upgraded to the $100 version and bought my GF the $100 version as well.

This is the first time she’s played Diablo and she loves it.

1 Like

No. Me, my wife, and a bunch of my friends had a ton of fun playing. No game is for everyone. Sorry if you dont like it but we all do.

Nope - love it.

There are issues but we will see come launch. Its well worth the $70 even if it only lasts 6 months.

Despite some of its flaws, i will be keeping both my preorders. Great game. And the devs seem to be listening to the community and feedback. Id be happier if they delayed the game to the end of the year to make some additional polish and changes but, im thinking what we played in beta wasnt even a recent build.

Didn’t preorder, blizz have let me down way too many times for me to have any faith that a product will be finished and fully working at launch. Will give it a whirl when it’s all patched up and rebalanced…. Maybe.