Anyone else feel like this version of Diablo 4 Sucks?

The game is actually good.

2 Likes

With a name like CarrySupreme you’d think that you’d enjoy more of a challenge. I disagree with everything you think is wrong with this game, they’re all what makes this game better than D3.

Also, how the hell are you struggling on world tier 1? I started on world tier 2 and haven’t looked back. Why even is there a world tier 1?

4 Likes

Mobs die fine. This game is COMPLETELY GEAR DEPENDENT though, so any time you’re having any difficulty, the first answer is get better gear. The game has reverse progression in that you are weaker every level and it’s only gear that is able to offset this and make your power increase over time. it’s very easy to gimp yourself by leveling too fast without matching gear progression. #1 rule of D4 IMO.

Skills are the same as Server Slam.

Rare loot is rare, especially at low levels. I got one Legendary (Pants) off a mid-Act I boss which was a surprise, and then the two legendaries you get from the Act I end boss fight and completion. This is at level 15-20 and feels fine. Even yellow items are still super exciting to get. You’re still a super low level character so have patience and the loot will come.

Many people whine about WANTING a single-player experience, so IDK what to tell you people. It’s a Diablo game.

4 Likes

I agree its a blast, loving the game and it runs super smooth maxed out with Ray Tracing

2 Likes

I mean I don’t like it at all, but based on what I’ve seen so far, I don’t care what my character is wearing in this game. I haven’t seen a single piece of gear, shop or not, that really made me think, “I wanna wear this.” The aesthetics are just terrible so far, imo. I hope it just stays that way honestly, probably best case scenario.

The free cosmetics look amazing, what are you talking about? I transmogrified my gear into some of these first things that dropped and I love my look. There’s no way I’m paying $25 for skins.

2 Likes

This game is AWESOME!

Sucks?

If you think the game sucks then you paid zero attention to any reviews or the beta.

How can you get to this point and now suddenly declare the game sucks?

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Or I was just saying your statement was wrong when you assumed i agreed with you about the cosmetics. You can stay mad at an optional cash shop though :laughing: :rofl: :joy:.

1 Like

So I’m supposed to listen to the (probably paid) reviewers and not make up my own mind…

Okay Double Plus Good :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Also seems to me if you play a transforming druid, the current skins are just rip offs. They gotta make skins for the transformations.

Oh sure move the goal posts, change your angle, whatever.

If you cared enough you’d have made the effort like most everyone else did.

Game isn’t cheap, why blindly throw money at it?

I’m sad you missed out, game is great, maybe ask for your money back and take your negative attitude out of here.

2 Likes

Sub…

you’re focusing on one part of what I said…It’s also a weak action game with stiff combat a load of bugs (what modern game doesn’t support widescreen…Oh a I know!! A Mobile game!) the skill tree is wonky I mean it’s just not a fun game. That’s my opinion you can stop white knighting for the corporation.

1 Like

Yes I should conform

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I’m going to let a couple of seasons go by and see what they do with it…the issues I have mentioned are real and hopefully, Blizard can address them and make the game fun for more than just the uber fans that like anything Blizzard does.

Still not farther than I made it in BETA, but definitely NOT feeling this to be a DIABLO title at all outside of cheesy things they imported from D3 (Stupid power pylons and Treasure Goblins) So far it just feels to be an adequate dungeon crawler (no where worth its asking price) but like I said I havent progressed far yet. Out side of some familiar trash mobs this doesnt feel Diabloesque at all, more like if you bought Grim Dawn on Wish

3 Likes

Who cares about best looking gear. Shop is all cosmetics just play the game.

1 Like

So the Lamborgini you just bought has a huge dent in the driver side door it’s just looks…just drive the car! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man some of you guys either need to or do work for Blizzard marketing.

3 Likes

Havent whiteknighted anything, i just disagreed with your assessment that the cash shop cosmetics look the best. Is it your position that everyone who disagrees with you is a whiteknight? Do you always devolve into irrelevant name calling when you run out of ideas?

Apparently the answer is yes.

And I disagree with you…but you have a mission to shout down any and all disagreements…it’s blatantly obvious from your posts and your posting history.

I’m done with Bickering with you…I think as time wears on the shine of the new Blizard product will wear thin and you are going to have to defend your precious from a lot of other disgruntled customers.

Don’t worry I’ll be here to laugh about it.

2 Likes

You are obviously bent out of shape if you really think because I dont think the cash shop cosmetics look very good that I have a “mission.” Again, I havent defended anything but you just keep up this odd narrative like your well-being depends on it, :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Actually, you have it backwards.