Any introductions of Overlevels?

You’re still trying to side-step the basic concept: dollars are involved. not free

Truly, how hard would it be to say

“Correct, diablo 4 isn’t free and the battle pass is included in the purchase of Diablo 4. While neither are free, you can get a lot of value out of them over time”.

:rofl:

Then you need to add in this one as well

They purposely AVOIDED infinite progression, with good reason.

It was in D3, and it creates toxicity. People only want to group with people with X paragon.
It causes people to pay money to have others farm/boost their characters with leveling bots/services so that they can run around with 5000+ paragon.

They even changed this in one of the seasons in D3 to be ‘limited’ but allow flexibility so that you can place your paragon how you want. This was actually quite well liked by many, although the paragon cap was a ‘little’ too low.

I think the lesson learned from that was infinite progression is bad, but a long and flexible, but optional progression is good.

So with that I would say, perhaps they allow us to keep earning points for our paragon boards beyond what we currently have, but have a limit on how many boards and/or glyphs we can have in our boards.

This will allow us to go a little beyond the current power levels, but still cap it so that it doesn’t get stupid. It’ll give blasters something to chase, for a short while at least.

Lots of words to avoid the word “included”.

At this point you’re either trolling or tilted.

This nonsense again…

Tell this story to all of the people that got a FREE copy of Diablo 4. Just because you consider those people as INSIGNIFICANT doesn’t mean that it’s not FREE for them.

You’re literally just trolling again and taking this off-topic. Please for the love of Lillith, just stop already.

1 Like

The fraction of the player count? This doesn’t apply to them lol since they are indeed getting a free ride. My argument is pointed at anyone who paid for the game or subs on game pass. That’s obvious, otherwise blizzard wouldn’t have made money from sales of D4.

And I’ll stop when people stop listing the “new FREE battle pass”.

Here is where you are wrong. The only entity that paid for Diablo 4 is Microsoft.
Everyone else purchased a license to access. As part of the licensing you receive access to Diablo 4 and the Company provides live service for an indeterminate amount of time.

1 Like

Gave me a lol, much appreciated

You should read the things you have agreed to.

2 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m laughing at you trying this hard to get around saying a feature is included and not free.

“Well you bought a license to play and not the actual property, therefore it’s free”

You just be trolling.

Just stating facts. You got the access you paid for. A 1 time expense of $70. That 1 time expense is also known as a sunk cost.

A sunk cost is money that has already been spent and cannot be recovered. In business, the axiom that one has to “spend money to make money” is reflected in the phenomenon of the sunk cost. A sunk cost differs from future costs that a business may face, such as decisions about inventory purchase costs or product pricing. Sunk costs are excluded from future business decisions because they will remain the same regardless of the outcome of a decision.

The fact that you are trying to apply the original price into all future things that come with the service is a fallacy.

3 Likes

Trying to apply the original price to the things I payed for is a fallacy?

You’re really reaching hard here and you can’t even confront my original argument.

There’s nothing you can do to make $70 or a monthly sub equal “free”. But you sure are hell bent on trying lol.

How about this, you look up the word “included” and get back to me.

I fully understand the value of money. I paid for a product in Season 0, and that product delivered exactly what I paid for.

Everything after initial release has been indeed free; all the Season content, all the development, the gameplay additions, the item changes, new utems - that was all received and consumed by me FOR FREE because I alreasy paid for the product I bought.

If you walk into McDonald’s and order a burger, you paid $x for that food. You agreed to the price and consumed what you bought. If tomorrow, McDonald’s sends you a coupon in the mail for another burger for $0 because you were a customer yesterday, you did indeed just get a free burger. Yes, the free burger required a past purchase, but the second one was free, because there was no prior agreement that a second would be forthcoming.

Likewise, there’s no agreement between myself (a purchaser) and the developers of Diablo to introduce new content. They do so for free. They could go bankrupt tomorrow, get hit by a bus, or simply change their minds. I still got exactly what I paid for initially (and more).

Finally, I’m happy with my purchase. If you aren’t - there’s tons of other games you can play. See you in Season 4! :grin:

2 Likes

So am I! And that’s what it is: a purchase. I paid for the content and it’s included. Blizzard doesnt do it for free or they wouldn’t make any money.

You are reaching absurd levels of denial and are close to licking their boot.

Yes, the free burger required a past purchase, but the second one was free

If it requires the past purchase then it isn’t free.

Why don’t you guys make a new thread to discuss your problems and quit derailing this thread.

It has been explained in many different ways. You seem unable to understand any of them. If you refuse to learn a concept because you are stuck in your personal belief system then all we can do is provide you the information. The only one that can make your learn the information at this point is yourself.

Absolutely right ! Any experience above level 100 is simply lost into the void, and what is the point of killing ordinary monsters in nightmare dungeons? I just run through them and kill only the elite for the sake of loot.

They need to come up with something above level 100

1 Like

I don’t mind leveling to the high heavens personally.

Maybe they should cap it at 120, maybe 150?

*Everyone is different, just cause I like something doesn’t mean another person should-
HOWEVER, nothing wrong with a compromise.

I usually like/bond with my character to the point I don’t want to Play something else or Start all over, I want to keep going cause I enjoy it that much.

in any case, they need to come up with something about “where to spend extra experience when killing monsters” after level 100. Moreover, without buggy builds it’s not so easy to kill Uber Lilith. I think the limit should be level 150