Another wrongfully banned post

Literally no one got their account reinstated. People get banned because they are doing something they shouldn’t be. If there was some probable accident that caused a ban wave (as Blizzard has had in the past in other games) They come out within a few days with an apology and explain that those effected by the issue have been reinstated. This has not happened.

Not surprising with all the potential exploits: duping, gambling, xp, seasonal/eternal swapping, RMT, use of 3rd party apps that read memory, use of 3rd party programs like autohotkey to macro actions, cheatengine, highlighting of loot with specific stats, the list goes on and on.

Then the same thing always happens, people come on the forums and cry they got caught in the cookie jar and “they couldn’t possibly know why they would be banned”.

:yawning_face:

Players were getting banned because Blizz’s software was mistakenly flagging their Chia crypto-currency programs as modifying the game. Blizzard discovered their mistake and unbanned those players accounts. Are some other players being banned - sure, but that’s not what this thread was about.

Do try to keep up with the rest of the class, won’t you?

Yeah, where is an official post stating this? Anywhere? Searching finds nadda. I’ll wait here for evidence this is true other then hearsay. :popcorn:

And no, showing a post from a user who “claims they were unbanned because of Chia”, is not evidence. Show me a blue post, blog, tweet, anything from blizzard stating the such.

I’m sure even more people will be banned with the trading/gold dupe exploit coming to light. So probably more <10 post people will be on here complaining about how they, “No Idea Why I was Banned while Duping”… :rofl:

Mr. Pot, I’d like you to meet Mr. Kettle.

1 Like

Shocker, you can’t show any proof of this being true. NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED. :yawning_face:

Blizzard usually doesn’t announce their stupidity online when it comes to bans.

1 Like

:yawning_face:

https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/15rayjy/suspension_of_trading_notice/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title&embed_host_url=https://www.dexerto.com/diablo/diablo-4-devs-shut-down-trading-and-threaten-bans-for-duplication-exploits-2250776/

Different issue, Einstein. Give it up, you are clueless. :roll_eyes:

Bad trolls are bad trolls. He could at least try to be entertaining.

1 Like

I’ve been curious about Vortex. It’s a tool Nexus uses to make mod usage simpler and more effective, no more hunting for file branches to manually copy files. Plus you can turn mods on and off based on what you’re feeling that day. I get them not wanting you to use mods while you play but I’m sure some people might forget to close it out before loading D4 up.