And another one bites the dust…

Asmon also hates D4, the game you consistently praise - by your logic D4 is then also a flop?

3 Likes

So, what is the game now? like 5/10 for you?

As i mentioned in my other thread, it’s 2/10 if you apply expectations for Diablo franchise, for an independent game not in a series, I’d give it a 4/10 for where I am in the game.

Although, if you had asked me to grade it on my druid between levels 60-80, when I didn’t know much and did helltides and bunch of legions, then I would have said 7/10. (I also didn’t have a stash problem)

My second character has brought feels to 4/10.

My third character, once I deal with my stash, I’ll let you know, but my second is rogue, so I think the best build classes, I might do sorc or necro, and leave barb for last. I was a barb main for D3.

Sure, in 1 year, it will be better, and if they actually don’t add content and just rearrange and incentivize helltides / legions / world boss and fixed stash, I would automatically give this 7/10. For the last 3 points, need to fix the builds (which includes the itemization issues, fix open world incentivation, and work on social/trade aspects of the game.

For it to be outstanding GOTY level stuff, the PVP needs to be fleshed out.

d4 will never be considered. Ill be surprised if it is nominated.

It is a 7.5/10 game at best

Well at least you’re reasonable.

maybe if we shine a light on it…it will go away…

1 Like

Haha gonna need something stronger than that

Well at least you recognize there’s a massive elephant in the room.

I see you. 10charact

lol, Oel ngati kameie!

1 Like

eylyong?

20characters

So what do you think of Starfield or did you not get around to it yet?

Except it is for people with taste in video games. It’s a horrible game.

Nothing about it is good.

He says it’s worse than D4.

Are we now saying starfield is dead a day or so after launch?

Starfield was dead as soon as people with brains got to play it.

Gamers with braincells left? So nobody?

Last I checked it hasn’t launched on gamepass yet. I have it downloaded and I am eager to play.

I didn’t even have to play Starfield to see it was horrible. I watched people play it and saw it was boring, tedious, and unfinished.

It has the worst AI ever in a video game. The character models look weird and unsettling. The NPCs literally stare at you when you get near them.

You can’t fly your ship. You have to go through loading screens going from inside a building to outside of it.

The list of issues is so long it would take me hours to list all the problems.

Lol man some of the pictures have been unsettling.

1 Like

You know what’s weird Exiled?

I hate Starfield and I’ve never once gone to their forum to complain. Isn’t that weird and wacky?

Is that normal or not?

I can’t tell from all the D4 haters coming here every day, over and over, to cry.

You know what I did instead? This is gonna sound crazy… I didn’t buy the game on pre-order for Starfield and I waited to see the game for myself.

I know this sounds insane.

1 Like

That’s a foreign concept to some of these folks

1 Like