About the Items and Crafting category

Discuss your experiences relating to items and crafting in Diablo IV

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

During Beta we could remove aspects from items, but we went to go pull it from an item we aren’t using anymore and it won’t let us. This is just going to make us not use the aspects - if they can’t level with your equipment then I’m going to struggle putting them on gear.

the items mean nothing in d4 you only need a weapon. just try it. the game is broken. none of the armor stats do anything

Didn’t know what section to put this but involves items and don’t think it was intended this way. With gambling thought it was supposed to be for item types your character can use but one of the big weapon types as a necromancer i cant gamble for. you can do 1 hand swords, 1 hand scythes and 2 handed scythes but not 2 handed swords. Cause of this i cant target farm a good sword for end game which lately hasn’t been dropping much as is so forced to 1 handers or 2 handed scythe. Is there a way you guys can implement something so we can gamble for those?

Not a big issue but was wondering if it’s possible to for the “Rift Solstice” off hand focus to be made into a transmog effect. It’s a really cool look that I want to keep. I’m sure this is an easy add for you guys​:grimacing::+1:t2:

Just an idea or it’s in the works but….what if you do the gems where you combine a ruby,sapphire and diamond you get a gem with the stats from those three gems. And could random in but stations and have a reset for every 12hrs.

Missing a crossbow from my equipped items. I didnt sell or salvage. Would like it returned.

Heyo question here. I got a Ancestral Rare Named Sword which has only 3 enchantable stats but attack speed instead of crit damage swords come with. But after I imprinted it all of a sudden had crit dmg so now its useless to me. Is this intended? And really enjoying since day1 but i could do with some content real soon =)) greetings from an Englishman in Germany =D

Ideas.
Normal white items can spawn with 50% to 150% additional sockets.

Blue items can be crafted where you can choose 2 additional affixes to upgrade to rare.

Additional blue glyph node on every paragon board where you can only choose a blue glyph. Blue glyphs have no purpose.

Set items (when added) have fixed affixes like uniques but give bonus paragon points for trade off. Still able to add legendary powers. A 3 piece set would give like 15 paragon points and a 5 piece 25 points. And plus 10 when set is complete.

Runewords (when added) be strong in nature but comes with penalties when equipped like -30 fire resist.

Have your own shop where you can list your items for sale. Upgradeable to add more items.

Hi. I saw somebody in the items & crafting thread that is pinned and now locked had the same issue that I am having with The Alchemist crafting system. Most of the materials for crafting can be made from gallowvine or are they? I asked this question because I made a few potions still had plenty of materials left to make more potions mostly minor elixers. When attempting to break down the numerous amounts of Gallo Vine I had to create 2 other non rare materials, I quickly watched it how I had no gallowvine left and I could not make any more potions due to the fact that everything required Gallo wine. Of these two materials I purchased maybe three at most for each. I do not understand the system if I was able to create materials from other materials before and had no issues. How could buying seven to eight of two materials that only cost 1 per use all my gallowvine? I believe that instead of having a combat trainer tutorials for some things like the crafting system would have been more useful. If I have done something incorrectly in crafting please let me know. Thanks

Hi! There is a glyph crafting bug. It says I can craft 1 but I have created at least 3 Tier 5 Bloodforged sigil while the number next to it remainsthe same. I have been playing since beta and everyone around me has the Shako now but me having not been able to drop even 1 uber unique ever. I was planning on playing through the upcoming DLC yet I have uninstalled the game and never to return. So this is one last favor for you :wink: Au revoir!

Allow single level nightmare dungeon crafting.

Hi, since it’s so frustrating that some unlucky users don’t find any unique ubers after so many hours of gameplay and instead some users are maybe lucky enough to have many unique ubers, why doesn’t blizzard also develop a way to craft the uber unique from the simple unique items?
Ex: 100 unique items to get 1 Shining Spark.