A few tips for login Queue concerns:

Mine has already dropped to 45.

Mine dropped to 0, queued for login - authentication pending with no timer. It’s been on this screen with no timer for 40 minutes. Total queue time now about an hour and 45 minutes. No sure if I should restart or not.

90 min wait, played 5 minutes then disconnected… fix this blizzard it’s garbage now another 90 minute queue

That’s a hard one to answer. You could end up waiting indefinitely, or restart and reset the queue.

Mine just jumped down to 36… yikes.

Same old Blizzard, same old dog and pony show…

1 Like

unfortunately, there isn’t a reserve spot. 3rd login timer so far today due to random disconnects

Should be the same queue-jumping for those in parties; I was in a 3-person party, network error, then back into a 100+ minute queue. So much for adventuring with friends <3

I have to agree, this is frustrating for sure.

My timer just ended, and now it just says Queued… LOL

I should point out, that my gaming PC is connected to a different ISP and I’m using my laptop on my main ISP to follow the forum. And while typing that, I now got in.

So, is it better to stay on the character select screen rather than exiting the game and queuing back in when I encounter error code 316719 when clicking the “START GAME” button under the character slots menu?

Not sure. I haven’t gotten any specific errors. And currently I’m in game again. I hate that some of you are having issues beyond the queue.

I gave up after the timer ran out and I was on the Authentication Pending screen for an hour. Restarted it. Total time wasted in queue 2 hours 10 minutes. Timer now shows 98 minutes… lol.

Thanks for the help but thats not the problem. the issue is that the game crashes, or other issues with the game thats causing longer que times and people being thrown back into que for x period. also, my timer was spot on. I waited an hour and half.

Ugh.

Feel for you. :confused:

Keep riding that… horse.

If the average consumer knew what a beta test was I’d agree with you–however they’re losing customer trust by offering this as a pre-order incentive while people cannot play. Blizzard cannot afford to lose anymore reputation.

6 Likes

Honestly, if people could actually get in and test the game out it would be great. I maybe have 30 minutes of gameplay and it was a great experience. I only had one or two things thus far that I’ve given feedback on and one bug. However, I can’t even really test things since the servers are trashed and they decided to not (or maybe they can’t) hold spots based on IP addresses.

Sorry but I’m not going to wait 1 - 2 hours for a third time just to maybe get 10 - 20 minutes of play time.

Don’t waste your time reporting bugs, they clearly don’t care. They’ve known of the queue and DC issues all day and haven’t fixed

1 Like

Better than posting on a forum that no one will see. At least I can say I did “something”. Does it suck, yes. Will it really matter, probably not.

At least we have had an update:

I haven’t been able to log on at all and we are at day 2. So I lost count of how many times I kept trying and trying, and sending error message numbers to the bug forum, but not one word of this issue. it happens at the character creation page and it opens and closes in one move, like it flashes and I am out. I don’t mind if I just can’t play this beta, but I paid to earn rewards in the beta test and I can’t even log on and that bugs me more.