6 new uniques šŸ˜‚

6 uniques is so dissapointing. 1 unique per class ? The game needs more uniques so badly. Where are the fun uniques that feels ā€œgamechangingā€ that changes behavior of the skills or upgrades them in a fun way. Im playing barb and only finding the same 4 boring uniques every time. How can they make so boring affixes and powers man. Downgrade from d3.

1 Like

Seasonal content stays in other ARPGs. These seasons, like in Diablo 3, are pointless.

5 of them will be complete garbageā€¦

1 Like

Assuming you can find them. ::

1 Like

there is no point. Hence again, why seasons suck.

Damn PoE is looking more and more fun by the DAY!

2 Likes

its bizarre that the first season has so little content.

my guess is they are saving the good stuff for the already completed first expansion, which of course, you have to buy.

but it isnā€™t interesting, the drip-feed method here is just frustrating. For a game about gear this game certainly has a major lack of it.

100 dollar game btw.

1 Like

6 uniques and 7 aspects means 5 class specific uniques and 1 generic one that can drop for any class, that makes 2 uniques per class, and 5 class class specific aspects and 2 generic ones, making 3 per class.

So, trash right? Lol

How does a company release a game missing some of the most basic functions at launch and how do they get to season 1 without those most basic things ?? For instance a search function ā€¦ there are a ton i wont list them all.

NO leaderboards, which Should have been a HUGE red flag that they have no confidence in the stability of the product they shat out.

Well, how many is there in game already?

Anyone knows?

And you could be surprised how much 7 aspects could create new possibilities :slight_smile:

Now, 6 uniques, 7 aspects and over 30 new Jewels

Combined to what the game haveā€¦ Lots of possibilities :smiley:

Maybe its 6 Generic ones too, Who knows :slight_smile:

Are you paid to post worthless additions to the discussion? 7 new aspects when a class like say, Necromancer, has 2 viable builds and all others are not even worth trying. (See, Minion Necromancer Doom Posting lol)

The possibilities are worthless if builds are:

A) Tied to some Uber or Unique to even be viable
B) Not useful in the first place. It sure is fun to augment my bleed build that has been bugged since launch!

I accuse you of being willfully ignorant, or a shill.

yeah it doesnā€™t really give many more options on a per class basis.

It depends on the class. Every class has access to the 8 generic aspects but each class has a different number of class specific aspects. Barbarian has 16, Druid has 20. So for a Barbarian player there are 24 aspects total in the game and for a druid there are 28. The number for each will raise by 3 with S1.

For uniques every class has access to the 7 all class uniques so that will raise to 8 and each class has 8 uniques specific to their class which will raise to 9, except barbarian which has 9 and will rise to 10.

Iā€™m not bothering to count uber uniques.

Iā€™m seeing a disappointing level of new possibilities.

Ah yeah it is nice that it goes over to standard in PoE where it sits for all eternity in a ā€œREAD-ONLYā€ tab.

yea thay try scam us. 6 new uniques? one for my class and 0 for my build :slight_smile:

Wouldnt be to bad if the 6 uniques and aspects were applicable to all classes but thats not going to happen. Too much class power in aspects that should be on skill tree/paragon board

Playing the season seems pointless, as after you finish, you cannot even use the broken hearts you farm on the eternal realm once your character is transferred there. I see 0 incentive to do the season at this point.

2 Likes