4 skill slots impacts Necro extremely significantly

People claim PoE builds use only 1 or 2 abilities

Yeah, after toggling the 17 auras and such. And let’s not forget the flask piano.

I am so thankful that we are not ending with Flaskablo.

untrue, you have the ability to summon two types of soldiers with abilities that fight for you. If they weren’t good abilities, you would not use the summon spells and put something else in those slots.

I liked flasks in PoE but I never really got to true endgame in PoE, so maybe it’s more annoying then. I thought flasks were more interesting than a 1 button potion on cooldown or with charges. Flasks are also better than D2’s keep potions in your inventory and refill your belt when it’s close to empty.

Yeah… with Ultimate skill on the bar, you effectively have only 3 skills as a Necro summoner you can use actively. Curse is also needed. So only 2 direct damage skills effectively as a full Necro Summoner. May need to ditch the Golem tbh.

From a D2 Veteran and someone who hated D3 all together, let me say this…CHOICES CHOICES. You want everything without having to think. Its better then 2 skills at once and having to scroll through a single file list. Your gear acts as a bonus with aspects on top of 6 Skill slots available at all times. Figure it out, because you cannot have it all.

Ding ding ding. They are not as good as sacrificing them, so they don’t get used. That is the problem. So, they either need to drastically improve them to make them worth going summoner (not just gimmicky Ring of Mendeln which is not summoning damage) or at least make it so they don’t take up a whopping 1/3 of the entire skill bar available.

Every 6 seconds having to click the ‘priest’ skill is just straight up lazy development.

“If skill is bad, just don’t use it”

Yeah, that’s why I’ve uninstalled. There are no skills worth using for Necro. Certainly no minion skills anyway.

Their solution to that problem? Increase the amount of Thorns that Skeleton Defenders receive by 10%.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?! IF YOU ENJOY THIS GARBAGE GAME, GO PLAY IT.