11 years later zero lessons were learned

Nightmare dungeons - same as normal dungeon, nothing new, just different name
Helltide events - limited event, just more monsters, bit nicer theme, nothing new
3 more World Tiers - same monster, just more hp, nothing new (except for refarming same items for different name)
Unique items - just different name for same items
Full skill points - thats just lame try from your side, pathetic
Paragon boards - clicking “add 5 stats” is nothing new,
PvP - same as in D2, nothing new
4 more Acts - a bit more to explore, but all the same … dungeons, monsters, nothing new
etc… what etc? run out of fake examples? :slight_smile:

if that is true, why every video and photo released was tagged as “pre-alpha”?

same gameplay mechanics, just different level … i am not easy to buy with cheap lies :slight_smile:

just bounties, running dungeons, killing monsters, about 5 diferent bounties all over the world, D3 has way much more variety in bounties

totally absolutely the same … just maybe different theme, not winter, spring … not dungeon, underground but outside … but all and all, you will be running the same layouts, same monster, same quests … kill elites, kill all, pick up stuff, open stuff … some takes 5 minutes, some takes 40 minutes … for a chance to add few exp to the glyph … plus the traveling from one side of a map to the other side of map … spending another 5-20 minutes before you can enter that dungeon

Oh, it’s you again.

Didn’t you “refund”?

We’ve been over this, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m not going to go over the points again. Everything you’ve stated is incorrect, and you’ll find that out when you level up your character that you say you aren’t going to play.

Pretty sure you’re just here for attention. It’s time to stop the nonsense.

So sh3riff, here’s a little bit of an intellectual challenge.

What would you do as a highly paid project manager on this team?

I see what you don’t like, but what is your answer to correct this error of Blizzards?

why are you lying?

i know cuz i played last year and now …
and we? wow … you are cocky

like? You said nothing
What was your max level in beta?

you can just ignore me … be the superior man you claim to be … you lol :slight_smile:

first of all i would stop lying and wouldnt promote bugs and glitches in “my” game i am designing … like the light radius and lighting overall. Thats visible all the time everywhere.
My problem with the game is not that its empty and has no system, mechanics, thats the problem here on forum with people claiming that the game has something it doesnt.

I think he expects the game to mow the yard, clean his bedroom and make him a sandwich. He’s another one of those that just wants to bytch.

100… you?
20characters

When I played the beta as a Barb (of course) I started to get really negative about the game. Some fellow in the forums told me to git gud, you know instead of complaining about the game.

I did mostly, and changed my attitude, now I mostly look forward to playing.

Not sure what made it get under my skin, personally I think it was world events starting to get me in a downward spiral, it just carried over to the game.

Snapped out of it luckily - This is not a perfect game but it’s a decent starting point and will be fun to play.

dont remember the bounty system in D3… granted i only played 3 chars to max lvl before i got bored with it…

riiiight :slight_smile:

why would you made every character 4 times?

i look forward too …
i am not saying its a bad game … but i am not also saying its a good game.
I can see it lacks about 18 months of development to be actually ready. It has insame amount of bugs and glitches constantly visible …
If 5 people studios 15 years ago could do better job than blizzard today with 500 people and millions in founding … you know something is wrong.

I am just here saying that things are not what people say they are … even blizzard is lying … well not technically … but when you oversell a simple mouse click and talk about it for 30 minutes, you are crazy

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

people has no sense for humor

I completely disagree.

There’s some bugs sure, there’s some balance issues too but it’s mostly minor.

I’ve played basically all of wows recent beta for months prior to launch from early beta till launch, and it’s quite astounding what they can fix in the last 2 months before launch.

Mostly because most of it is already fixed or actively being worked on when the public discovers it.

They could probably release act 1 this month, but the rest of the game probably has some missing features still. I think June will be perfectly fine.

This is dumb indeed. It’s definitely the thing that D2 got right.
But then it’s the whole “only 50 levels” or whatever. Instead of making this an ARPG, they are turning it into MMO /D:I 2.0.

Sorry not sorry, but Immortal looks identical to D4. With the ONLY diffreence being different color scheme. Install Reshade and you can make it look identical. I use ReShade in most of my games. Including WoW.

and OP talks about colors being mutes - which is also true. D2 feels betters, and yet more Vibrant.

blame WOW players for that. Al races also got pink hair now as an option. To each their own ofc, but man. All rainbows and fireworks.

Check out latest D2R build. Tons of minor changes, but game feels MUCH MUCH better now. (If you get a chance).

11 years later and you nerds are still crying about video games.

Find something better to do with your life, kiddo.

Like, I get that there were probably builds past where the beta was that had various fixes or changes and just werent tested and ready by the time beta had to go “gold”. And there’s gonna be changes made between now and launch.

but all this copium reminds me of people trying to convince me that [x] was in star citizen ready to go like 6 years ago, stuff that still isn’t in.

Thanks for noticing.

I am playing D2R.

After the ridiculous server slam (which luckily I didn’t even bother to install) , based on what I read and heard, I am now convinced, that D4 is not for me.

CBA w/ a dev team, that balances around the previous beta up to lvl 25…
when the game supposedly had an endgame closed test.

1 Like

Just to necro this from back In March, no it does t feel like D1 D2. It feels like wow in a arpg lite world.

2 Likes

D2 boomers are cringe

Very much this.
D3 pushed their luck some but ultimately still felt like a Diablo game to me.
Immortal never happened. It was a failed mobile attempt that I will do my best to forget.
This no longer feels like Diablo. It feels like World of Warcraft ARPG mode. The open world PvP is very much unwelcome as are the group xp buffs and anything else that tries to force this playstyle.
Part of what makes Diablo stand out is that it is NOT WoW. It appeals to an audience that does not want that style of game and never should have had some of the most annoying features from WoW added to it.

2 Likes

Yea, this dude was ahead of the curve, saw right through to the problems even at beta, now everyone is just playing catchup to him. The game is a different version of D3 with a new coat of paint, having new features here and there, while lacking in features in other areas also.

3 Likes