1.1 GB patch just now

Anyone know where the notes are?

Itā€™s in the top stickied item.

2 Likes

Also if you click the little thing that says ā€œ:gear: Patch Notesā€ (best symbol I could find) just above the Play button, you can typically find the latest patch note, along with older versions if you so please.

4 Likes

I think youā€™re using the battle.net launcher.

I donā€™t know what you mean unless the entire thread about season 4 issue tracking is the entire patch notes.

Going to assume youā€™re on console? Sorry I assume people are on PC in the PC General Discussion by default.
Just in case here you go.

1.4.0a Build #53695 (All Platforms) - May 16, 2024
User Interface and User Experience

• NVIDIA DLSS Frame Generation, a setting available to players with NVIDIA 4000 series graphics cards, has been temporarily disabled due to stability issues. We are actively investigating a fix and will enable the feature once known crashed have been addressed.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Evade didnā€™t function properly for players using full Keyboard controls.
  • Various updates to address performance and stability issues.
3 Likes

Iā€™m on Steam on PC, not the battle.net launcher :smile:

1 Like

Oh gotcha, and they donā€™t update their news section on Steam, oof. No worries we got you at least.

1 Like

Yes, thank you!

Iā€™m downloading the launcher for next time. I prefer to play on Steam, but apparently the battle.net launcher has the notes right away.

:grinning:

This patch killed my audio in-game.
I have absolutely no sound and in options where I could potentially select my desired output device, it is blank.

I have audio everywhere else and I have added to a post started by others with this issue, in the technical thread.

Nevertheless, I am wondering how many are experiencing this now with this patch?

Canā€™t even get in to Battlenet. Stepped away from the computer for a couple hours, came back to a pop-up saying Battlenet had to be updated. Closed it, opened it, Iā€™ve been in a queue just to get in to Battlenet ever since. Not D4ā€¦ Battlenet. Maybe 10 minutes now. Itā€™s said <1 minute the entire time. Great update :smiley:

2 Likes

I just want to know why Iā€™m getting speeds from the 1990s on it. Super odd.

Regarding the patch notes, do they say ā€œAdded unplayable lag spikes every 20 seconds so character can enjoy the perks of dying for no reason at all?ā€

wonder what happened there. did it work on ptr and at the offices? how did it just stop working well on live.

oh well.

shame to see a performance related post thatā€™s only for 4090s lol

now can you make my evade/movement-skill frames fluid on 3080ti/13900kf? xD

Apart from display issue it was for some items too.

Rob made a vid about it

That feature is only for hardcore players.

It says nothing about patch 16-17 may

Umā€¦ I mean I highlighted it just in case. Exact text from the notes on the launcher, but sure.

Downloaded the new patch and now my game wonā€™t even launch.
Iā€™ve used the ā€œscan and repairā€ tool, modify install and unistalled/reinstalled D4 and still the issue persists.
Using Bnet launcher and the status changes but the game doesnā€™t launch. Says ā€œPlaying Nowā€

1 Like

Have you checked task manager to make sure a ghost version of the application isnā€™t running, Itā€™s a problem Iā€™ve had beforeā€¦