[Main Thread] Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

i very much doubt they are deactivating accounts to throttle the traffic.

I keep hoping for a fix too but at this point I’m just torturing myself. I just won’t get another chance to play until the last few hours of the beta on Sunday. I preordered it specifically to play this weekend and I just happen to be one of the unlucky ones

Only played for about 15 minutes earlier today before being kicked. Been in 14 queues since ranging between 20 mins and 128 mins all with the 315306 error code. Really bummed that I can’t get in especially now that queue times are speeding up.

Also a bit annoying that their support channels both here and on twitter are incredibly vague about addressing the issue.

I also am getting this error, can’t log in. I was gifted the game for my birthday the diablo® iv: ultimate edition…maybe it is due to being gifted.

put in a ticket. it got opened but not replied to. so im assuming they just dont care.

Obligatory update - Still failing

Same issue here I’ve tried everything and cant play. I hope they expect to be handing out some refunds.

less then a minute queue. . . but. . . still 315306

1 Like

cranking through the 315306’s now.

Still no success and no end in sight though

The queue is significantly shorter, but I still get the error “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)”.

I refuse to create a new battle.net account because then my main account won’t get the cosmetic item, etc.

Why won’t Blizzard customer service at least acknowledge this problem?!?

I was unable to play on friday, but saturday morning I was able to log in with no errors. For me the license error has been resolved.

Getting this error right now, after basically being able to play just fine for the entire weekend.

Also got this error just now after being able to play the whole weekend…
No known fixes i suppose?
CBA reading 400 replies

Adding my name to the list of people this is affecting after playing for probably a good 12 hours total this weekend some during the day some at night. I guess now according to blizzard I don’t own the game anymore? I preordered the base game.

Same here, pre-ordered the base game specifically, since there’s still plenty of time to upgrade versions for the -actual- 4 day Early Access on the Live Game when it’s time.
So that’s 2 base game copies that just lost acess roundabout 1-2 hours early due to this?

I played all weekend and now suddenly when getting home from work I am getting this error. It shows I have the game pre-ordered on my account so am really confused.

Got the same error, meanwhile I have friends online so the beta isn’t over quite yet :slight_smile:

Yeah, that is what I find so weird. I can see some people on my friends list playing right now but yet for some reason I now get this error.

Howdy!

Early Access is over. Anyone who attempts to access the game will be met with the error, “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)”. Thanks for taking the time to help us test the game this weekend. Note it’s not over yet!

Join us for the Open Beta March 24th, 9am PT / 12pm ET

Thank you. Closing this thread as we would want to start a new one if this error occurs next week.