[Main Thread] Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

I don’t know what they done but now I am able to log in a day after. Some people claim to have made refunds, made a new battlenet account and repurchased the game on that other account and they got in, but it seems a bit extreme.

I cannot log in to the game due to this error “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)”.

I’ve purchased the ultimate pack and was able to log in once but then got disconnected, I have since sat through the queue for multiple hours and have repeatedly received the above message. Is there any help available for this at all? @Blizzard

PS: I’ve reinstalled all 85GB of the game, ran repair and scan and even went as far as reinstalling Windows. Obviously not an issue on my end :/?

4 Likes

Most common error. Not you. It’s them throttling who can get in. Sorry, tough luck like everyone else (me included).

At least you got that far. 4 queues of an hour plus have all ended in the same error for me with the $99 ulti pack.

What a horrible experience. It’s like Blizzard has never done a game beta launch…

2 Likes

Hey give them some slack, they’ve only been doing the whole battle.net online server thing since 1996. They’re still warming up.

1 Like

It’s worse that this issue isn’t getting any acknowledgement from Blizzard, this is obviously an account issue.

Still no luck. Been trying since beta launch after playing for 10 mins.

This has been a problem all day. Not even acknowledged once from what I’ve seen, and any tickets out in come back with a BS response

Same issue here. Was able to play for about 3 hours then got disconnected and received this error every time since. I have tried reinstalling, launching as admin, restarting PC & Battle.net, and even refunding the game & buying a new copy. Nothing seems to fix the issue from my end.

I’ve been getting this error all day. Have tried countless times. Placed a ticket. It was opened but never responded to.

worst part is i got to play for 10 min :frowning: but still after trying all day still cannot get in. i Hope they fix this issue soon

I’ve been getting this error for the last 2 hours or so, didn’t even get to play the game :(. Put a ticket in, hoping for the best but doubtful.

Game launched waited in a 45min queue played for 5mins in got a server error and have been locked ever since. Nearing 30 attempts to re-log in.

Spent over 8.5 hours trying to log in with the same 315306 error code. Spent over 100 dollars for nothing really, while watching people with a free KFC code play. So angry! In over 8 hours this couldn’t be fixed??? Really unbelievable!!!

I am hoping for a fix tonight because this is kind of bogus for people who paid full price.

i very much doubt they are deactivating accounts to throttle the traffic.

I keep hoping for a fix too but at this point I’m just torturing myself. I just won’t get another chance to play until the last few hours of the beta on Sunday. I preordered it specifically to play this weekend and I just happen to be one of the unlucky ones

Only played for about 15 minutes earlier today before being kicked. Been in 14 queues since ranging between 20 mins and 128 mins all with the 315306 error code. Really bummed that I can’t get in especially now that queue times are speeding up.

Also a bit annoying that their support channels both here and on twitter are incredibly vague about addressing the issue.

I also am getting this error, can’t log in. I was gifted the game for my birthday the diablo® iv: ultimate edition…maybe it is due to being gifted.