You will not get loot free, deal with it

I am on D2RE forum because I like this game, not D3. If u dont like to have an improved version of D2 then you are the one taht should go to play D3, this is not the original D2, its D2 remastered, improved, with lots of changes, its time to evolve. If you dont like changes you can always go back and play in 800x600 resolution the original D2 and use mules to move the items betwen chars :smirk:

3 Likes

Dude, stop lying. Itā€™s pathetic and everyone can see through your BS

1 Like

If you donā€™t like my suggestions to change the game, past what Blizzard has already implemented, go play original D2.

They can literally say the same thing to you - go play D3 or D4.

I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, but what I quoted was an exemplar slippery slope fallacy.

Public loot will just make everyone afk and run to boss after their done to pick up loot. Only way to it is have dice roll but that makes no sense since theres too much loot droppingā€¦

Also if everyone gets loot they need to decrease drop rates by 8 times, since now 8 people get drops instead of 1making the economy broken. Leave it how it is, its perfectly fine.

4 Likes

You think that the developers are also assuming?

1 Like

Yeah personal loot is a lazy approach to start with, as it removes the competition of FFA, so why would they care if they afk to get gear? Theyā€™re effort minimalists and they want to drag us down with them.

7 Likes

Show me where the devs said that Pickit script was going to work to auto loot items and that there was nothing they could do to stop it. Iā€™ll wait.

They didnā€™t mention a specific tool, but they said there will be in an interview. Itā€™s to be expected. All they can do is try to detect it and ban people who use it. This has never worked out as you can see from all other Blizz games.

people who wants the old loot (public loot) is exactly the ones who want free loot, change my mind.

you have acces to 100% of the loot table and can do nothing, and still get the loot. the ā€œfreeā€ loot argument for personal loot is such an dumb argument

2 Likes

I am the Lootinator. I need your nigma, your shako and your Stone of Jordan. Give me your loot if you want to live. My mission is to take your loot. 35 years from now you reprogrammed me to take your loot, in this time. Your foster parents took my loot. The probability for success now would be to try and take your loot and wait for you to make contact with her.

5 Likes

pretty sure there will an option to report afks and no partipating people, do u know blizzard activision? :wink:

Ranged classes have the advantage of killing enemies at range and are far less likely to die because of it.

Nothings stopping a sorc or zon or ele druid, from standing point blank with the barbs and pallies to get loot easier.

1 Like

Lol. You. Canā€™t. Be. Serious. HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Inb4 everyone chills and stands around waiting for someone else to do all the clicking, if itā€™s a toggle option between FFA and Ploot, you can guess what type of player will be in the ploot pool.

3 Likes

that is not true, you have to actually go into mele to loot the items. Mele classes also have skills for scaping the engage

proof of such things in D2R plz?

2 Likes

Someone has been playing d2 SP for 20 years and dont even know how the actual company of the game operates

going to tell you one thing, i usually play sorc and hammerdin.
iā€™m not a ninja loot and i donā€™t use hacks but i learned how to be enough fast and at the same time attacking to help and being able to grab items and HR.

stop complaining because you guys are so lazy to go fast to an ā€œspecialā€ item/hr.
you will never feel what feels be the faster to grab that expensive item or ultra rare item.

you guys just want to press some buttons and never stay alert to your surroundings, just smash buttons and when you tired of smash them press ā€œALTā€ to see if thereā€™s something to get.

you are not going to destroy this game with your complainings and cry for personal loot, thatā€™s not diablo 2, so stop crying for it and learn to be faster than the other people.
even if you a ranged you can get close to the monster when he is about to die etcā€¦ or position you in better side etcā€¦

YOU GUYS JUST DONā€™T WANT TO LEARN
you guys just want all in front of your face without any effort and if you donā€™t get it you guys just cry and complain

THIS IS DIABLO 2, THIS IS HOW IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO AND HOW IT WILL BE 20 YEARS IN THE FUTURE, no personal loot for people that are to lazy to think on how to get the item before the other, DEAL WITH IT.

12 Likes

Yeah, thats why the people that fight in Melee range, get items generally first. Because they are already there. Ranged classes get the benefit and safety of engaging all the enemies in the game from range.

1 Like