Ww barb feels like glass

I’ve tried ww barb with and without Captain crimson and I always seem to get to a point where I can still do enough damage but if a random skeleton or anything even sneezes on me I die. Is this build really squishy or is it just me? I’m Paragon 900 with basically no ancients and not vary good gear, RNGesus hasn’t shown me any love.

Survival in seasons first off, you are under 1k para? All current sets non ancient have the DPS with full build to manage gr 100, so early on you will want to put 50 movespeed and just stick everything else in vitality until you get stronger.

for barb, early on, War Cry Impunity(resists) instead of veterans(dodge), do you have ambo’s pride? use Rend with the Blood Lust (LPS +0.5 per monster), and do large loops in mobs hitting as many as you can not in tight spots. keep the healing up. last on gear, max out that cooldown if WoTB drops rip.

Are u using the BK swords??? If so, make sure WW is on Blood Funnel rune and make sure u got 650k+ HP

I’m using istvans. Found just a few ancients and I’m on grift 113. Paragon 920 no augments and only one weapon ancient with pretty bad rolls on some gear

If ur using Istavans then ur gonna want to use Band of Might/Ground Stomp, and make sure ur Battle Rage rune is Swords of the Ploughouse.

Check out the Zodiac WW guide in the Barb section for a detailed guide. Its the best guide out IMO.

I’m thinking of using ground stomp and Ironhide. With Captain crimson and without CoE

I have had really good luck with squirt’s necklace vs Hellfire/FoT.Not exactly great for survivability but with CC’s great cooldowns it works great with ground stop.I was very suprised to say the least.

What grift have you made it to? With what Paragon and augments?

GR 110 not even close to fishing or pushing tbh.Paragon 793.Waste/Crimson with band of might and BK swords.3 ancients.1 level 100 augment.Bane of the powerful,Bane of the trapped and Taeguk.No stricken not needed yet.RCR rolled just about everywhere.

I haven’t tried to push at all yet but my highest was grift 113 in five minutes. Paragon 900 no augments. IB no crimson

Nice clear!Everyone on the leaderboards close to me are running full Waste lol.Once I tune things I am thinking squirts necklace will be extremely viable on speeds.I’m curious to try it with coe at higher levels.

This build feels way to squishy for me to run that. I’ll try pushing tonight maybe and see how high this build will go

The build i am running is extremely fragile.With the speed bonus from BK swords and ground stomp spam I’m just not getting hit.Also I am playing solo.I think the build would be exceptional in group speeds if people aren’t running it already.I need to test more though.

I have never played in a group

The other thing, is are you using rubies or diamonds in your gear. I’d highly recommend diamonds to give you more all resistance. Remember that Strength gives you armor, so you’ll have armor in abundance.

For a strength class, All resist > armor stats on gear.

That’s what I’ve been using. I think it was just because of low level and really bad gear. Doesn’t feel as squishy now but I haven’t tried going past grift 113. I’ll try later today maybe

CC’s/Waste is starting to struggle a little for me at 114 at low paragon.Going to run full Waste until effective paragon is much higher.I will be testing BK/IB and Ambo and Doombringer.

Used full waste and bk since I don’t have ancient IB. Effective Paragon 1200 or so. Made it to 116 without fishing at all. Think I could do 117-118 fairly easily

GR116 with 800 paragons on 1st attempt… 2h WW ya dig!!!

Basically its identical to IB setup except i was rocking a Furnace and u need to equip the Zodiac. Need as much attack speed and cooldown as u can get. I even had to go with 7% attack speed on my Furnace instead of 10% damage.

Honestly u really need a god roll Furnace with 7% AS, 10% damage, and 10% cdr. Also im gonna hope to get some quadrafect gloves with double crit, attack speed, and cdr.

I made it to 119 but I had to really use the seasonal buff. I really want to try with IB but even though I spend all my blood shards looking I can’t seem to find an ancient slander. A decent FoT would help a lot too… My primal one sucks. RNGesus is giving me horrible gear

1 Like