With the end of S18 on the 10th

I hate that if I stop now at p1000 in S18 it would put me at 2002 for NS and that if i hit the same p1000 in S19 I jump all the way to… 2061.

Make a come back from season 14 .
Tried all classes with all the current possible build
Seasonal achievement completed
play 5~~6 hours a day
learnt most the the basic knowledge of stats , gem , gear and etc
learnt how to ratz run
pretty much done with this game .
currently paragon 1964 , was planning to achieve paragon 2000 .
but I just heard the news today season 18 is going to end in 11/10
so I think I will stop playing until season 19 the Spin 2 Win season come .

I’m a new player and this was my first full season. I finished my first goal of getting the free set in the first couple of weeks, and since then I have been shooting for the stash tab.

It doesn’t look like I’m going to make it, so I’m probably just going to give up and casually play until the new season starts. I’m disappointed that it takes so much to get the stash tab. (I know it’s easy for a lot of you, but not for me. I’ve learned a lot about the game the past few months, but feel like I have a long way to go still.)

Hi,

I didn’t know where to post this, but I hope it can reach somehow the D3 Development team.

Can be equiped for all:

Add primary affix of increased elemental damage to more legendary items that can be equiped for all (Only if you consider that it won’t affect the gameplay you created).

Halcyon’s Ascent (Neck): Add the skill to Kanai’s Cube (according to the character, so each one can activate it according to their own avatar mode since it is a unique and interesting CC)

Haunt of Vaxo (Neck): Change effect to: When Stun, freeze, immobilize or knock back an enemy your cooldown reduction and your resource costs are reduced by 15% for 10 seconds, this effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.

Chaingmail (Chest Armor): Change the effect to: Increase life per second, life per hit and life per death by 4,000 to a maximum of 60,000 while in combat and 2 seconds after fighting.

Coven’s Criterion (off-hand): Change effect to: Add 40% Chance to Block.

Burst of Wrath (2-handed Axe): Chance effect to: By killing enemies or destroying objects you get accumulations that last 3 seconds each up to a maximum of 5 each accumulation reduces resource costs by 3%.

Hack (1-hand axe): Change effect to: 30% of your Thorns damage applies to all damage done as extra physical damage. You can no longer apply critical hits.

Golden Gorget of Leoric (Neck): Change effect to: By killing you are likely to invoke 1 skeleton up to a maximum of 6 skeletons to fight on your side for 10 seconds each but if you are a necromancer or there is a necromancer in the group the duration increases to 20 seconds.

Fire Walkers (Feet): Light the ground when you walk and deal 400% weapon damage per second. Add primary affix: Increase of fire damage 15-20%.

Sanguinary Vambraces (Wrist) Changes: Increase the chance of activating to 20%

Board Walkers (Feet): Add a legendary ability: Every time you hit an enemy Reduce the cooldown and cost of your skills by 1% per hit to a maximum of 15 hits.

Crusader:

SkyWarden (2-handed Hammer): Change the ability to: grants the effect of all runes of the equipped law.

Blessed of Haull(Waist): Change effect to: Reduces the cost of Wrath and Cooldown reduction of Falling Sword by 30%.

Golden Scourge (1-Handed Flail, Crusader Only): Change effecto to: Smite, Justice, Fist of the Heavens now extends to 3 additional enemies.

Armor of the Kind Regent (Chest Armor): Smite will now also cast at a second nearby enemy. Change effect to: Smite, Justice, Fist of the Heavens and Heaven’s Fury will now also cast at a second nearby enemy (To gain a 3rd item that synergies with the new set Aegis of Valor).

Khassett’s Cord of Righteousness (Waist): Fist of Heaven costs 40% less anger and deals 300-500% more damage.

Kassar’s Retribution(1-Handed Flail, Crusader Only): Throwing justice increases your movement speed by 15-20% for 2 seconds. Change effect to: By launching an ability that deals Holy damage, increase your movement speed by 15-20% for 2 seconds (so that it has synergy with the new Égida del Valor set and also to reduce the dependence on Cavalry Charge).

Hallowed Bulwark (Off-Hand, Crusader Only): Change effect to: Gives you the effect of the Rune “Steel Skin” when you activate “Ironskin”, also redirects 30% of the damage that all your allies take to you while “Ironskin” is active.

Hellskull: Change effect to: Inflicts 60% more damage while wielding a two-handed weapon, this effect is halved if you have an object equipped in the secondary hand.

Jayce’s Guardian Hammer(1-Handed Hammer): Increase the size of your blessed hammers. Add: Also reduces damage taken for 2 seconds by 10-20% after hitting an enemy with a blessed hammer.

Justice Lantern (Finger): You receive an amount of damage less than 40-55% of your chance of blocking. Convert the object to a piece of the set “Thorns of the Invoker” This will allow to replace another piece of the set to generate some variants, for example to encourage the use of Depth Diggers, Lacuni Prowlers, Sanguinary Vambraces,
Stone Gauntlets, Boots of Disregard, Illusory Boots for example.

Kanai’s Cube(this changes can be added one per season):

• Darkness of Nor Tiraj: Convert the maximum possible number of gems that are a multiple of 9 at the same time(consuming the respective essences).

Add 3 free boxes to equip any type of legendary skill.

Balance of the 3 free boxes:

Each skill of 1-handed, Off-Handed, and 2-handed weapons skills increases the damage taken by 20%.

Each legendary armour piece skill equipped reduces the damage dealt by 15%.

Each legendary accessory skill equipped reduces damage to 5% and increases damage taken by 10%.

Legendary Gems:

Skills that only have defensive bonuses:

It can only be inserted in the torso or pants. You can only have 1 legendary gem equipped on the same item:

Mutilation Guard (Maximum Rank 100)
Esoteric alteration (Maximum Range 100)
Moratorium (Maximum Range 150)
Molten Wildebeest’s Gizzard (Maximum range 150)
Invigorating Gemstone (Maximum 150 Range)

The objective is that gems such as moratorium and invigorating stone have a greater presence and not only be used as “Caldesann’s”.

All this is to promote more variety of builds per class(atm I only have played crusader long enough).

The second objective is to facilitate the entry of the new sets that you’re creating, granting those sources of extra “thougness” for the new crusader and monk sets and later.

The only time that the intervention of the design team would be required will be to modify the kanai kubo (spaces for the 3 legendary skills) in case that you decide it may be worthy.

I only know how to play with crusaders, which is why I cannot contribute anything pertinent to the other classes.

I hope it all can be useful, it is also mean to gain more time unitl the arrival of Diablo 4.

Feel free to discard any or all of this suggestions.

My WD died an early death in S18 but shortly after getting the set. As such I decided to jump onto my Necromancer (I had deleted all my characters except for my Necro doing a cold restart) and have been playing and slowly getting back into D3 this last month. So I guess I never accomplished my goal of getting a DoD WD done, heh

Looking forward to S19 though as Crusader is my second favorite class and I’ll get the chance to mess with the new set + Invoker (my favorite build) after having not played Crusader for a LONG time. Decided for my office (work from home) to grab the Crusader statue for decoration so I almost have to mess with s19 Crusader, right?

=)

I popped in another 105 augment today. I’ve done a PB of GR107 with my UEMS DH and I’m going to try for 1-2 GR higher in the next couple days.

I’ve already played the stash game and have about 1 page of crap to carry over to NS, otherwise it’s been salvaged for materials.

I leveled a monk, completed my Haedrig’s Gift, ran a handful of low tier rifts and called it quits on the season of Hopscotch. Having the game tell you where you should be standing right now felt counter-productive but most of all: not fun. Really did not enjoy the seasonal buff.

As soon as I attain t13 speedrifting capability I tend to call it good and move on though. Pushing GRs is too much like hard work.

S18 was aside from the rings and some improve blacksmith crafted armor was OK at first but reminded me too much of past seasons. The lack of a new pet, portrait or anything else just found it to be un-exciting.

Look a lot more forward to s19 to find out how the 2 new builds work out and of course how the WW barbs works out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Goodbye archon wizz. Shouldn’t have picked this boring cookie cutter build.

Next time I’m going WD.

I got interested in playing again after going to Blizzcon, so I started my seasonal crusader on Monday. Got conquerer on Thursday and guardian on Friday - and I work 8-5 :slight_smile: Very happy with that progress!

I might try to get my toon to 1800 paragons. I finished pushing my Vyr wizard at 129. It would take an insane rift for me to clear 130 and I’m not sure I want to fish that. My LoD Rat has a 12:30ish 121 solo, but I will try to get it to 122 by tomorrow.

I got started on the season last week after about what seems like about 2+ years away from the game, but it’s like riding a bike. I managed to get 2 primals, close to 600 paragon and tried out the Necro with about 6 different builds. Also got a new wizard build 99% worked out.

I think the season lengths are just fine. It didn’t very take long to do many things and I already filled up my stash with more crap I have to toss out now anyway.

My only real issue is that old gear doesn’t automatically update, so I have about 8 characters worth of mixed obsolete crap and no good way to tell what is still viable. :roll_eyes:

I wait until rollover to do that. Maybe something in your season is better than what you have in NS, maybe not? Prefer to see both at same time and then decide.

I have just one request before the new season starts, Blizzard… please fix your freaking servers, because Season 18 was the most laggy season ever known probably, it sometimes ruins whole rift, in public games. The theme of this season should be Season of Lag. So really, before you go with Season 19, make sure your servers work as they supposed to. I dont even wanna think how did that season feel for the hardcore players. I dont care you can delay the new season for a month or 2, but give the players a decent experience its not so hard, for many years it was ok, but this expiring season was a lag fest. I dont care if the reason is WoW as many say, i dont give a flying ef about WoW. Fix what you got broken.

1 Like

Best season ever (I’ve played since 1989). I just wish that the end was announced more openly, perhaps on the “news” section of the sign on.

I was caught blind-sided with “the season ends in x minutes.”

Yes they were bad this time, hyping D4, but ignoring the seasonal shutdown, but wait thats 2 -3 years from now. Go figure.

They posted it 2 weeks ago. Read the forum.

Season 19 START DATE!>!!?!>!?!>!>!?!>?!!!?!?!?

When does it start, when does it end. When does it start, when does it end.

When does it start, when does it end. When does it start, when does it end.

You kids sound like a broken record. Same sound every season.

Got to 1050 in the last couple days of just random GR95-100 runs and finally got a decent primal drop - a Nat’s Slayer that might be better than the one I have in NS so can’t wait to test (wasn’t able to log on after end of S18 last night)…did build up a bunch of gems to 100 (only did one augment for the journey achievement) to upgrade for aug in NS.