With the end of S18 on the 10th

Have you already completed everything you wanted? How long did it take, or do you play to the end no matter what. I am not a GR fisher so I was basically finished with my quest on day 10.

3 Likes

I am still playing , i am hoping to 150 a bunch of Primary GEMS before the end of Season so i can utilise them in NS. See how we go. But have heavily enjoyed grouping this seaon and plan to do the same for S19

1 Like

I returned to the game for the first time in years so there was lots of new stuff to check out. I think the last time I played was the first season, and I didnā€™t do much then. This time I kinda got lucky because the multi-shot DH build I stumbled into was apparently the way to go, and I picked up a decent Yangā€™s Recurve early on. I wanted to clear GR100 but that wasnā€™t so hard, so I thought about 110, but I gave up because the grind was getting too tedious, even when listening to music and podcasts. I think I got to 107 or 108.

I messed around with an Archon Wiz, which was kinda fun but hurt my wrist, and a Wave of Light Monk, which just seemed like a squisher, slightly worse version of my DH (as far as solo goes).

All in all, a fun little diversion, but I canā€™t imagine doing it all again in another season.

2 Likes

I finished Guardian on day 4 of the season. Iā€™ve only bothered to play my seasonal hero since to give people 1-70 boosts or to help them with their journey. Last time I checked, I think I have under 80 hours played this season, and more than half of that is post-Guardian. The seasonal theme in S18 was completely uninteresting to me.

3 Likes

I completed the journey but have continued to play specially since I found two new-to-me LoD builds.

1 Like

I always play in all three regions. I did the most time in Europe this time to raise the paragons of my non-season in Europe closer to the other two regions. I always play one all the way through at least, sometimes two, sometimes all three.

1 Like

Got the last stash tab after a couple of casual weeks. Did some power leveling till about P600ish, got bored, stopped playing until next season.

2 Likes

Looking forward to next season! Please dont nerf the Barb!!

12 Likes

S18 was a non-event for me apart from giving my bro a hand with unlocking his fifth seasonal stash tab and culling a tonne of obsolete legs he had in NS due to power creep. Heā€™ll have room for new sets now.

The answer is Yes, and it was done weeks ago. Playing for loot now and it is crap! Donā€™t know if I will play next season. Donā€™t want to go through all that starting again stuff to be bitterly disappointed with the end result. Lots of changes need to be made to make it fun and worth doing. Hereā€™s hopingā€¦

1 Like

[quote=ā€œAvalon-11311, post:1, topic:5057ā€]
Have you already completed everything you wanted?
[/quote] yes. I completely finished the season in about three weeks then kicked over to ptr to check out the fresh disaster of the new monk setā€¦ idc about next season because I got 100% on my stash tabs. So meh~

I just played long enough for the portrait frame. Ha! Not much of a goal but I want as many as I can get (for something to do). Looks like there is a much harder to get frame in season 19 (along with the easy one)ā€¦
Funny I finally got a Chanoto Wiz as a seasonal character but it may not be a thing any more (weā€™ll see).

Finished my goals in the first ~3 weeks or so,~66 hours in total.
My goal was a GR 110 with my UE DH ā€˜Gizzard Shield variantā€™ and a fully augmented gear.
Except for the offhand which ended up being a well rolled non Ancient.

Playing other games since but I will come back to S19 for the usual 50-100 hours but this time in HC cause my connection is more stable lately.

Well, I start my campaign for my next stash tab and I could believe or remember how underwhelming WW is in itā€™s current state.

I sure hope they donā€™t nerf Rend/WW.

It would be sad day.

1 Like

I completed everything i wanted to do in S18 on the 2nd day with less than 15 hours total played time. Which was complete the entire seasonal journey.

S19 i will actually play because spin2win afk ez mode is ez mode afk spin2win.

1 Like

I reached my goal of completing a GR 140 in a group of 4 with my DH Impale BK (paragon 1900), now just waiting for next season

Technically YES I hit my goal of earning enough paragon in S18 to hit 2k NS!

I also managed to push an alt (LoD DoD WD) to 100 (still efforting to get better gear in the next week or so to go higher).

Pretty stoked since I average maybe 10hrs a week at most due to RL obligations.

Got my spot on the achievement leader board by day 5 or 6, canā€™t remember. Periodically logged on and goofed around with friends for a few weeks then left to go play other games for most of the season.

When the game devolves into grinding paragon non-stop to get 1 more gr level higher, my season ends. We desperately need another end game option to go along with Greater Rifts.

1 Like

I hate that if I stop now at p1000 in S18 it would put me at 2002 for NS and that if i hit the same p1000 in S19 I jump all the way toā€¦ 2061.

Make a come back from season 14 .
Tried all classes with all the current possible build
Seasonal achievement completed
play 5~~6 hours a day
learnt most the the basic knowledge of stats , gem , gear and etc
learnt how to ratz run
pretty much done with this game .
currently paragon 1964 , was planning to achieve paragon 2000 .
but I just heard the news today season 18 is going to end in 11/10
so I think I will stop playing until season 19 the Spin 2 Win season come .