Who is the talking wolf?

I’m realy getting Kulle vibes from them. What do you guys guess?

Kulle would never stoop so low, he’s a narcissist.

Who is the talking wolf?

Are you referring to the Bloodied Wolf?

Stop talking to the mirror. :clown_face:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s the same voice actor.

Love the dark voice of that wolf :slight_smile:

That wolf is so high. Reminds me of the 60s. :smoking:

I am guessing it might be one of the lords of hell. Mephisto or Diablo.

Whoever he is he does not like Lilith or the Horadrim.

Last month, I had wondered if the wolf was Diablo or at least connected to Diablo. After experiencing the beta, I’m of the belief that the wolf is indeed Diablo or at least serves as an aspect of Diablo, especially since the wolf had interacted with us in a place resembling tristram. Not many demons, especially powerful named ones, have a connection to tristram.

1 Like

Kulle fits the not liking the horadrim part, for sure.

Its most likely someone associated with the prime evils if not him. The church scene lilith tells everyone that the Lords of Hell are coming to devour this world. Seeing as shes a renegade, the burning hells obviously aren’t a fan. They want us to win but on their terms so they want to dissuade us from listening to the horadrim, Inarius or Lilith.

1 Like

I hope it is a new demon that used and enjoy associate with humans. So he didnt like his new “home” got destroyed by Lilith, Inarius and Prime Evil.

It is time we need a “good” demon to aid us.

I’ll be truly surprise if it’s a new demon.

Well we know that cold and heat does not bother him and he can create portals.

From what we’ve seen and heard thus far, the bloodied wolf isn’t affected by the cold or heat (as you said), he also kept us from freezing to death apparently, can dispel powerful spells like the ones used by the Horadrim, and is privy to nearly all information that our character has, as well as information that originated centuries ago.

So he’ll either make for a powerful ally(/enemy down the line), and/or he’s lying about some of the things he stated and is merely trying to use us.

I’m honestly looking forward to finding out (I still think he’s Diablo or at least connected to him).

If you look closely at the symbols etched into his skull, its a symbol thats in the book of Adria.

Could someone post the photo from the book? Let the speculation begin. Did Adria come back as a wolf?

I can’t post links but its Figure #1 in “Shapes of the Ritual”

It should as i really tired to see the Diablo team keep reusing the same cast over and over.

But that’s how its going to go… its called the Eternal Conflict for a reason lol

Just FYI if you do dig into this it will spoil who it is for you.