When you choose a character class, can you also select sex?

Can you be a MALE Amazon, or a FEMALE barbarian?

I play online with my wife, and she will want to play a female character. What if she wants to be a barbarian?

Can you select (Male or Female)
Amazon, Barbarian, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin, Druid, Assassin.

1 Like

No you can’t in D2R. But it will be a thing in D4. The characters in D2R are gender locked.

13 Likes

You cannot in D2r. This is an old game where they didn’t have an option for both character models.

She can play a barb but it will be a male, that’s the way the game is set up.

2 Likes

Chill out, Cupcake. He was only asking if it is possible; not demanding that they make a change.

6 Likes

My! Aren’t you the special one.

4 Likes

Would be totally inconsistent with lore.

7 Likes

Yeah you can be a male amazon obviously, If only you could choose female too :rofl:

28 Likes

Lul…I think the game you are looking for is called D3.

1 Like

Lul… If asking a simple question gets this response, you are looking for a different community. Go somewhere else and be a dick.

7 Likes

Only if you have a Twitter account with your pronounce in your bio.
Then you can identify as anything you like though you can’t change the character models.

2 Likes

That is a good one :slight_smile:

Maybe you should go elsewhere? like a retirement home perhaps? lul…

If that’s where you belong, sure go there.

I’d imagine that D4 will have a lot of character customization capabilities. Heck, it’ll probably let you pick your own pronouns! :wink:

D1 and D2 all classes were gender locked. Wasn’t until D3 that you could choose a gender, and likely D4 will let you choose one, but for now at least, D2R is holding true to D2 with it being Gender Locked.

lmao topics getting censored again, and you wonder why people tend to use 3rd party forums for diablo

1 Like

Why would I go there? you are the senior citizen not me haha

3 more years, but you’ll always be a dick.

I’m done with you, I learned long ago not to argue with idiots. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

You cannot but there are some really good female characters in the game.