When you choose a character class, can you also select sex?

There aren’t even a balance of males to females. It’s understandable that the game might lean towards more male options than female since the target consumer is mostly male. But implications of sexism, singling out and exclusion could have easily been dissolved with a complete diablo 2.

Lol male Amazon. Here buddy let me help you out with the definition. “Amazon -a member of a legendary race of female warriors believed by the ancient Greeks to exist in Scythia” Although some may argue that amazon face does look like Ivan Drago.

I see no issue if they make other genders available. I just hope they dont make them look ugly like they did with the models of the OG characters. The Amazon probably should just remain a girl though. Or if you want a boy amazon you can revert back to the old look for the amazon for D2:R

On the plus side, Amazon is already male!

3 Likes

Personally I would select sex

The existing sounds are iconic and filled with nostalgia for many, but there is not an option to choose the sex of the characters. Choose for the class, not the parts

Yeah I thought the Amazon was a guy in D2R

I guess if it’s either that or no sex…

And my account was suspended because of TROLLING. This is so sad… You are not allowed to write anything these days :frowning: I just told him he should go to Diablo 3. And that is trolling in Blizzard eyes WTF?!

Just pretend they are trans. It’s a roleplaying game after al. Easy enough. The Amazon looks like a bloke anyway, so it doesn’t take much imagination.

1 Like

Blizz doesn’t flag comments, community members do. And with enough flags, someone from the mod team would look at it and judge.

I don’t disagree with you, just sayin you should blame the snowflakes for that one.

1 Like

In the Dutch language, lul means dick. Just throwing this out as a fun fact.

1 Like

want to play pretty girl paladin

You can choose between male and ugly

6 Likes

Lul xD

Character req

Only if you play Amazon.
If you want female version you need to activate old graphics, for male version just leave it ar Ressurected graphics.

3 Likes

hard to tell ama is girl?

1 Like

this game is resurrected, not remastered.

are you seriously?!

P.S: facepalm

So would a female assassin or sorcerer since both those were primarily men in history & lore…