When an argument falls apart

Yeah also this. :woman_shrugging:

Stop caring what other people do with their game maybe?

Why? Isnt point of ploot to have equaly distributed loot? So why making private games if you are for ploot? Makes no sense.

Dont tell me what to do, any big decision and game change like that affects whole player base me included.

With you logic i could use bot and tell you why you care i cheat in my own games…

Oh the imaginary issues, about virtual candies. Funny people. People will cheat/bot and what not anyway, so you can refund now.

we do not care what u do with ur game…prob refund as there’s no room for ploot…so do what u want

1 Like

if ploot doesn’t exist people wont be magically making public ffa games they will just play in private way more.

the only reason i will leave private games before ploot comes out is to rush through the game so i can start farming and then after i get some decent gear i will go into public games and just start running around taking loot without doing any work because that’s what people want.

2 Likes

So much easier for a leecher to gear for survival when their dmg doesn’t matter. Surviving in D2 is hardly difficult…

Agreed, sadly one of the lies often made by anti-plooters. However the point was, if there is no ploot, the people who can’t be bothered with FFA might likely just play private games. Not because they are an actual alternative to ploot, but because there is no alternatives.

1 Like

I see you do care, all this talk about handing free items to players.
Not like I can’t join any game now and walk around picking loot after the party moves to next monster pack, so I get free items they are laying on the ground everywhere.

2 Likes

Yeah, well so let them. Whats the big deal about it?

1 Like

zax was saying those games would magically become public ffa games but they wont they will become private

Well, someone just complained that this results in less FFA games.
I don’t personally think there is a problem with that.

2 Likes

wellcome to our toxic/hostile ffa world well be waiting for ya! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Neither do I. Everyone can play as they see fit

2 Likes

Issues with not being able to pick up loot in ffa games is imaginary. Funny people…

Ploot is not happening as was stated, so maybe you can.

Ok? Not sure where are you getting with this. People are making public ffa games for 20 years. If you want more loot than you get in multiplayer games, you go private solo games. That is same for ploot of FFA. Ploot wont make you magicaly shower in items. You will get only 1/8, most likely even less than without ploot often, it depends on your character and how close are you to fight.

Actualy you can die extremely fast. Leecher without proper lvl snd equip definitely.

Ploot doesnt change this at all, it wont give you more loot to make public games better for finding gear.

2 Likes

You even mixing the definitions of all things, people want loot allocation on timer, not instanced loot that only they can see. But you need to twist everything to your desires.
They wont do any more changes for now, they will simply wait some time so you cant refund and then start making changes.

2 Likes

how can this be accurate in order for you to get more than 1/8th of the loot 7 people have to get less then it lol.

we don’t want to be showered in items we want a fair chance at them.

it’s not though some people like my brother in law can’t physically move as fast as others he can’t win items because he was born differently.
I am in a similar but different boat and i wont waste my time on public games trying to do work knowing i will get few to no items because i have to watch everything to know when loot drops since i can’t hear it.

so i would gladly play in public games even if it means lower drops than single player if i at least know i will get rewarded for my work but as it is now i know i wont so i have played almost exclusively in private games for 15 years now after giving up on ffa after 6 years of annoyance.

2 Likes

after ploot was rejected…well let’s move on and call it as aloot. it’s same trash with a different name and it’s not going to happen. so i think refunds ain’t coming from the people that love D2/D2R with ffa only!

You don’t know what even is discussed, but that’s your problem.
First or second update will change loot system and remove always on PvP.

LOL thats pretty funny to think that :stuck_out_tongue: