When an argument falls apart

Why would you join a game with ploot if you do not want to play with ploot?

Do you also join games called “give HR free” and give them your HRs simply because they are named that way?
If that is the case, then maybe the issue lies with your mental strength.

Blatant lie.

Also we are still waiting for your “arguments” against it. So far all have been debunked. Hard.

4 Likes

Its not gonna be an option for the same reason restaurants dont give you an option to have gummybears with your steak, it doesnt belong there.

1 Like

he is a dark jedi of course he does they are week to the powers of the universe.

1 Like

It is a core aspect, hence my Wild West comment.

There is my level headed homie.
This guy has the brains to have a competent discussion if anyone is interested. :+1:

Yawn.

All has already been seen and debunked.

That is not an argument against it.
That is an argument for not playing the mode.

There is a difference between a preference (i chose A over B) and an argument to not have B (B does not work because of X).

5 Likes

lol it’s not though it’s only a minor aspect if it was a core aspect why isn’t it in offline mode or in private games online?

uh again this wall on nonsence…uve been trying this multiple times already…

Those were your options if you were hurt by the harshness of playing with randos.

yes but how can it be a corse aspect of d2 if you don’t ever have to encounter ffa loot in playing through diablo 2?

Diablo multiplayer has always been that way, D1 for example.
So, a core aspect of the game.

1 Like

then why is everyone telling people to go play d3 if they want personal loot?

So where was that “sense of accomplishment” in the past ~15 years?
You had bot games, dupes, hacks. And according to the last survey 40% (!!!) of the playerbase used maphacks.

How does that fit into your “myre of a game”? All your “d2 veterans” already tricked your beloved game.
We are not asking for a trick. We are asking for a way to play with honest, fair people and walk through the mire together.

You know what happens in a horror movie when people split up? I genuinely do not know, because i always stop when that happens.
But i would imagine it is a smarter choice to stick together and just stick it to freddy, jason or whatever that name of the girl in the well was.

So first you say that the problem will be leechers and now you are saying that there are no leechers?
Are you sure you are still behind your own argument?

3 Likes

Because D3, isn’t really a Diablo game.
It’s a new age husk, of the original series.

1 Like

They are “debunked” in the eyes of short-sighted people like you. This list of yours barely has anything reasonable. I can just take the first argument and your counter-argument to it:
“destroyes the economy”
one of your answers is:
“same items as in FFA mode”

Except that you didnt think further than your toes and realize that same items dropping doesnt equal to same economy, and this have already been proven by several people several times.

Not even gonna bother going down the list when that is its quality.

If it’s optional, I wouldn’t mind because I only play solo or with a couple friends. Having a option wouldn’t bother me, maybe could make me run some public without stressing out about some stuff like see folks purposely stop killing for compete fast clicking competition, which tbh bores me, each time I see folks fighting doing it on bosses makes me hope that boss kill everybody because their greed, had times that was really bad that I tp city just to pass for the next act and don’t see the scene, was almost 1minute of folks not doing damage on the boss, they only returned about 1-2 minutes later, that highlighted that I was the one carrying the game woth my damage for those leechers, that’s why I avoid public games.

Good call, split loot it’s the name no ploot.

As far I saw on other hundred threads, about mf it’s easy, the last hit count as usual. Then if someone picks an unique or rune, everybody in the screen should have a chance to try their luck by Rolling dice if they want to have a chance go get the item.

Several games implement that kind of stuff, isn’t new. That would at least make more interesting making one MF killer and others keeping it alive and providing benefits for him. You would keep your chances of picking the item each time you effectively were in there, no one on right mind would rush someone with that option enabled, so would be a niche, like should be a niche pvp rooms, baal runs, tomb runs, tristam runs and so on. Private solo, private group, public games with a filter with it would be easy to do anyways, they even have level limit and other filters anyways. All gear already have ID, dice system it’s oldest way to sort things out between the participants.

In a group not always the fast clicker it’s the most contribuitor. So the double-standard argument should have leechers on both sides, if you don’t want it’s just not enable it, so why bother? I mean isn’t rocket science to do, would be more about what devs would want than any community fight anyways.

But you’re right, in the “ploot pack” there are some who would need to ask splitted dice rolled loot not ploot itself, because ploot wouldn’t work at all. The game needs to keep one loot pool, just needs to provide options for folks who would use them. I wouldn’t consider launch feature but could be nice to have the option if they end up doing crossplay by example.

If isn’t fun folks shouldn’t play it, that’s why I avoid public games. Because isn’t fun, at least for me for some reasons but would be theme for other topic anyways. For me splitted loot would be convenient at best runing on group, but wouldn’t be a game breaking feature for me either. I would play the same say I used to play anyways so I wouldn’t bother by having or not.

1 Like

just because you don’t feel d3 is a diablo game doesn’t mean it’s not.

Diablo is a blizzard entertainment IP weather anyone likes it or not any game they label as diablo is a diablo game, even the stupid phone one.

Still 1 more dmg than she would need to do in FFA.
So objectively it is already an improvement over FFA.

Thanks for making that clear by this simple and very realistic example.

3 Likes

I love you lol
Yes, we got jacked and abandoned eventually as time went on.
But here we are, when a solution to that has been presented, but at a price it seems.
I understand you want to play fair, and i respect that.
But at the same time, this game is slowly losing what lil soul it had left.
I’m sure we will all meet on common ground eventually, but everyone acting ignorat of the darker aspects of this game, and it’s intentional design, is not going to get us there.
Yin and Yang I guess.

1 Like

Yeah they talk about not wanting to split the community, then the next sentence is “Just don’t play public games, make a private one”. It’s kind of funny.

5 Likes