What's your D2 preferred item?

for me it’s prbably gheed’s once i find that i’m like yeah nice now we’re cookin

2 Likes

for classic i will say Death’s Guard and Twitchthroe
for lod 1.09 Vampire Gaze Stormshield

for 1.14 Breath of the Dying Great Poleaxe and Fortitude Armor

1 Like

1 item i have always had a soft side for is shaftstop its beautiful

3 Likes

That one’s a zinger.

2 Likes

Both are rune words, Stealth and Ancients Pledge. For almost every character these items are usually found before normal Baal, and can get you through all of hell.

Crendimum belt (spell check)
And Nat Boots are the two set items I love the most in the beginning.

Edit: Favorite unique: Stormshield

4 Likes

Windforce!

I always was jealous when someone came into the game with one, and I was using Buriza.

2 Likes

What Build Uses This?

1 Like

Ahm… torch. Uber is just fun.

1 Like

Chaos Runeword. I main Assa and this RW makes the Class much more interesting to play with.

1 Like

I’d have to say spirit runeword for s/b. Cheap and very effective till you make heart of oak and HoZ for pally. Titans revenge for zon is good as well.

2 Likes

Was always on the look out for a four socket griz caddy…never could find one myself, always had to trade for one mid ladder

Not really an Item but a full set. Always had an OCD to get full sigon on my mules. Not game breaking in any way but just something I always strive for… I remember at one point and time I had 31 mules in full Sigs one season. Then there is always the random preson that wants a set ASAP and offers up HR’s for one. I think I have gotten more HR’s from Sig sets over the years then I have actually found LOL!!

3 Likes

Haha, I always wondered if other ppl did this too. Mine wasn’t Sigon, but just lowbie gear in general, Pelta Lunata, Rixot s keen, sometimes sigons, I hated naked mules so I’d lvl them to 15 or so when bored. I’ll prob do same in d2r.

3 Likes

Ya,I would also add the other low sets to mules but Sig’s were always number one to strive for .

2 Likes

Also , If I got a full set an no mule to put it on I would make a new one or in some cases a new account to make mules to throw them on. Not even items to store on the except Sigon LOL!! My friend all thought I was crazy but at some points during the years you just need something to do besides Baal runs until you eyes bleed …

1 Like

Beast on a Summon Necromancer.

Totally Amazing.

1 Like