What's your D2 preferred item?

And why ?

For its style, its gameplay, its name… Don’t limit yourselves to most powerful items :wink:

Mine is Wizzardspike, aka “Wizzzy” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I like how this small simple dagger brings so much FCR, mana and res for cheap, which is just what you want asap when you play a sorceress !

And you, what’s your preferred item ?

4 Likes

well i was going to say jalal’s at first as i main Fury druid… but i think i’ll go with “anni”
seeing as i was an anni hunter for over 5 years and dclone is my fav fight in the game by FAR.

2 Likes

Ancients Pledge runeword. It’s cheap and will assist you in pushing into the depths of Hell. :grin:

9 Likes

My favorite weapon was Arm of King Leoric because it has so many bonuses for a summoner necro.

It’s better than most runewords for a pure summoner.

Edit: I can agree with Ancient’s Pledge above me, that thing is so good for starting out in hell.

5 Likes

Herald of Zakarum or HoZ, it was such an amazingly well rounded shield. Just the way it screamed Paladin.

3 Likes

Crazily enough, it’s still eth Skullder’s Ire. Partly nostalgia, partly because it’s still the best MF/slot armor there is. If your sorc can run it and make up with charms what you lose from tal’s or enigma, you come out ahead.

5 Likes

Mostly stuff I can buy from a vendor in hardcore atm that aren’t meta but insanely good(especially early in the season).

2 Likes

Enigma because it makes some characters so much better.

2 Likes

Spectral shard you can turn into machine gun sorc

1 Like

Wisp Projector

The Light Absorb is just so good against Souls and Uber Mephisto.

1 Like

spirit runeword because its useful

3 Likes

Herald of Zakarum and Baranar’s Star on my Zealadin back in the day–was a great combo

1 Like

For me its Treads of Cthon, Those boots, are my favorite for sub 30 in the game. Whenever they drop I grab and keep them got so many pairs because they just are so helpful for there level range.

2 Likes

Buriza-Do Kyanon because while not OP it’s usable from level 41 and remains so all the way into end game PS Demon Machine is nice too however it’s not on the level of the Buriza Do Kyanon

4 Likes

It is also one of the few Unique items that are worth upping with the cube.

A very good unique to be sure.

2 Likes

For Expansion:
+6 BO Magic Helm. Hard to find/trade for, but helps me get to the max level 57 BO with Battle Command + Skill Shrine! :slight_smile:

For Classic:
Spectral Shard Blade. FCR, All Res, Mana, and AR(good for Sorc to attack immunes after Static)! :slight_smile:
One-Hand Damage: 4 To 15 (9.5 Avg)
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 35
Required Dexterity: 51
Durability: 24
Base Weapon Speed: [-10]
50% Faster Cast Rate
+55 To Attack Rating
All Resistances +10
+50 To Mana
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

back in the day, i was into the whole SOJ collection thing.

1 Like

This!

I really hate how Holy Shield devaluates its beauty :frowning:

3 Likes

Titan’s Revenge - Ceremonial Javelin.

I always loved the design of this unique, it’s bonuses, and it has one of the most badass names for an item in all of D2 imo.

11 Likes

There is probably more then one, but I am usually very excited to find Serpent Lord early game, makes everything so smooth for me as a kicksin, no need to worry about mana at all, adds damage from multiple sources and affects targets defense, smooth leveling from there :beers:

2 Likes