What's your D2 preferred item?

Razortail :sweat_smile: i know it’s bugged, but basically every zone projectile skill looks so amazing when it is shredding through an big monster horde with 100% pierce chance :boom:

1 Like

StormShield for sure.

3 Likes

Gull. 100% mf Low level unique knive. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Gold skin. Was one of the first uniques I ever found and the colour on it is just perfect.

2 Likes

I remember when Buriza was first added to the game. People were calling it “the noob cannon” lol.

I personally am always on the hunt for sets of Eth Rare Cruel Fool IAS Self Rep Matriarchal or Hyperion or Winged Javelins. Definitely my preferred.

3 Likes

No one supporting shako?

Shako>>anything

I love the stealth runeword aswell.

2 Likes

Arm of King Leoric for me. It’s such a awesome item for a Summonmancer.

6 Likes

Enigma, Hoto, CTA, Shaco, Spirit shield, arach belt, Sojs, Mara amulet the basics…

5 Likes

Mine has got to be The Oculus (Occy). Every single stat in there is useful and possibly powerful ranging from MF and mana per kill to +Skills,big FCR and good Resistances. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nat’s set. Assassins using it look way too badass to ignore. They just look absolutely amazing with it on.

Sure wish the claw had plus skills on it though. Not sure why it doesn’t :thinking:

4 Likes

Shame it got powercrept by HoTo which is easier to find. I wish uniques were more relevant.

2 Likes

I would still choose Occulus over it probably to be honest. I can even put an Ist or All Res Jewel in it,while I still get other interesting stats. If that extra FCR gets me to the next breakpoint,only then I would switch to it. The only real overshadowing items are Enigma and Grief but thats a story for another time.

2 Likes

Upped viper and wizard spike :smiley:

EDIT: i forgot about SHAKO that beautiful thing

1 Like

I’ve always had a thing for Silence rw, but I didn’t manage to find a Vex until Breath of the Dying got added.

Of the uniques it would probably be the Silks of Victory.

1 Like

Ultimate GG ITEMS. JMOD Monarach socketed with 4x 40ed/15ias jewel.

2 Likes

Easily enigma. Pvp would be a waste without it.

1 Like

Raven Frost : Can be beneficial to any character.

The “Cannot Be Frozen” bonus helps big time.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s my preferred but the most iconic and memorable for me (beside SoJ) might be the Windforce. I wanted it so bad on my Amazon back in the day. I finally remember filling a trade screen with SoJs to get a named one that was probably duped anyway. This was during 1.09.

2 Likes

For LoD I have mad respect and love for Grief. The damage you get with that runeword is just frightening, specially when you combine it with crushing blow.

For Classic, I just love the look of dark red rare Grim shields, with + to paladin skills.

1 Like

Buriza-Do Kyanon - my first and most memorable unique item in D2 (it was given to me out of pity by another player).

A close second would be The Oculus.

2 Likes