What's left for you to do in D3?

After the D4 beta, I was thinking what’s left to do in D3 that would still keep me interested.

After clearing 150 during the Soul Shards season, D3 became less interesting after 10 years.

I think what’s left for me is:

• Get all the achievements which I think I have to complete certain things in Story Mode
  • Augment all sets to 130. I have 3 sets left to augment in non-season and I have 140 petrified screams between season and non-season
  • Do a non-season push of every set and no-set for every class in one Era (waiting for them to fix Inarius first).

I love D3, but if there’s no more new pets or new wings and no more new season themes to try then I’m not sure why I would continue to do seasons.

Like you, I have achieved pretty much everything in D3, both on SC and HC. I play very little currently and I’m anxiously waiting for D4. Don’t get me wrong. I loved D3 and I probably continue to play even after D4 is released, but without new content it is getting a bit stale.

There is something to do in D3. Stay in chat and talk about D4. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have mentioned how good D3 is in D4 forum don’t worry. Have no fear… far Krasti is here.

1 Like

If D3 came out with a new expansion I would be all over that, but they will not. So, nothing left to do in D3.

3 Likes

You’ll need to do a 150 this season with the altar too.

I don’t have an interest for 150. The purpose for the GR150 was to be able to max out my bloodshards in non-season.

Upgrading 13 Whispers to 150 so I can have one full set of gear augmented to 150 seems like a lot of work when the power difference between 130(x13) augments vs 150(x13) augments is only 260 paragon.

And I usually try to maintain the least amount of paragon possible so it doesn’t carry over to non-season. It’s more interesting for me during solo push if I’m the lowest paragon in the top 10 or the top 20 in non-season.

I play seasons for pets and wings and to upgrade my non-seasonal.

With the double primals I’ve been playing to upgrade to a perfect set of Nilfur’s. I think I’ve done about 14 primordial upgrades and I’ve gotten close but I haven’t gotten one with the secondary I want.

Well for ME it boils down to play less efficient but more fun bulds, and push it to their limits.

1 Like

I still have 4 achievements and total of 85 gamerscore to get:

• Bone Skewer
  • Terror in the Blood
  • The Silence When You Speak To Me
  • Bringer Of Order

First one is probably impossible for me to do. Not sure how to do second. Last two are really annoying.

Edit: Looks like I accidently completed Bone Skewer even though I didn’t kill any enemies. Really weak this new set. I have maxroll build and I can’t even hurt enemies at T16.

You are far from completing the game.
Augment all sets to 150, push 150 with ALL sets on non-season and in every season. It may not even be possible to complete the game with ALL sets unless you have crazy para, like over 15k, which only bots can. So the game needs more power creep for some sets. There are 28 different season themes, I don’t think I’ve completed more than 4 or 5 to 150, so there’s lot of work left, for those willing, when they start re-rolling season themes.
Then there’s HC, with lags/disconnects randomly killing you, so it’s slightly harder.

why? for 260 more paragon of power vs 130 augments. that’s useless.

Following that logic (or lack thereof) 130 augs are equally useless… (compared to 125 augs from atonements).

3 Likes

I think blizz is intentionally introducing massive power creep to give D3 players the satisfaction of clearing a gr150 (or whatever), feeling they ‘won’ so its easier for them to jump into D4.

10 Likes

Well, I completed The Altar on normal, now doing it on Hardcore.

On my 112th Izual kill for the plans. Funnily enough Gibbering Gemstone dropped first kill, and the mushroom popped my second go around.

Still, 112 Izual kills and no plans, sufficed to say I am a little frustrated. RNG drops, random maps, makes for an annoying experience.

:EDIT: meant Izual, not Urzael

That’s a fail… big time.

This is true. I just like round numbers. If the Whispers topped out at 120, I would have just stuck with 120 augments.

1 Like

I take it that you have cosmic wings and rainbow portrait frame? (What about wings for mastering all set dungeons?)

Got my cosmic wings killing Princess Lillian 2 seasons ago.

I didn’t realize there were Wings of the Dedicated or Wings of Mastery.

Hmm. I’ll have to do those. I heard Uliana’s and Inna’s were a pain.

I hope you mean Izual, for Urzael does not drop the plans!

Level one of each legendary gem type to max. I already have a bunch but want to be a completionist.