What's left for you to do in D3?

Yeah it’s not even a big deal to do so, if you’re soloing 135+ that’s like 1 run per augment, max of 13. So it would be an oxymoron to say you’re being too picky :wink:

Yes sorry, I meant Izual

I’m hoping Season 28 lasts for 4+ months. The Altar is QoL stuff like pet pickup and double primals is just too good.

I’m sure the devs will nerf Tal Rasha because it has had it’s 2 season of OP play. It’s the same thing they did Innas. I just hope the nerf won’t be too terrible.

I’m hoping Season 29 is a rework of Inarius and numbers boosts for the other sets. It doesn’t have to be much. I’m really happy about the numbers boost on GoD.

If the remaining devs don’t have to develop new themes, maybe they can just adjust numbers for a few seasons to see if they can get the sets clears closer together.

1 Like

If seasons were no more, meaning only NS play I wouldn’t play D3 anymore.

Seasons are the only reason why I play D3.

Beta killed my interest to play anymore this season. Before that I was working on clearing a 150, had done a 147. I sunk a lot of hours into the season too like at least 300. Now I’m like ehh whatever on the 150.

My eyes instantly got blasted by all the color the first rift I ran after the beta closed too lol

Well after doing my first 150 later on in the season I would still want to do high pushes with other classes, not sure if I want to do a big push with Tal Rasha at the moment since my first 150 is going to be with necro.

So then afterwards do some more good pushes with my other two favoured classes (DH and Barb) and then if Tal’s is still good see what I can do with that. And there are a few builds I haven’t played with much but still want to, Marauder’s, Raekor (Haven’t played since the rework), Frenzy, Poison Scythe if I don’t get around to it this season. Few others too. Maybe even finally be able to enjoy a decent enough amount of play time to set up a good Crusader and Witch Doctor for the first time ever.

I didn’t play at all from right after necro was released until end of season 19 so there is still a bunch for me to do. Especially since I tend to play one main build per season and maybe 1 more just for XP.

This is also the first time for me that I clear GR150. For the rest of the season the other goals I have are to get every gem to 150 and store duplicates to put them on my non seasonal heroes, and clear GR150 with other classes, maybe even in hardcore. This has been my most enjoyable season so far and when it ends it will leave me with a sense of closure, now that D4 is about to get released. I will still play of course in the future, maybe some old builds for nostalgia, or hunt some achievements tied to campaign. If future seasons include old cosmetics as reward, I’ll play for that too cause S16 is my first season on pc and there are many rewards that I am missing. Also, any reused old seasonal theme is enough for me to always come back and play for a few days.

Nothing. Because we still have those idiot devs that break builds and classes left and right just because they can.

The Uninstall button fixed it all for me. Never touching D3 again no matter what they do, except giving it an Offline Mode & full Modding Tools.

Same here. I was going to do a bunch of double bounties just to stack up legendary mats. The mats were to improve my non-season gear but my gear is good enough to solo push so it doesn’t seem that interesting.

Right now, I’m looking videos on the all set dungeons ever since Jazz mentioned that I was missing two wings.

1 Like

My primary goals were to get all achievements and to complete GR150. I finished both about a week and a half ago.

My secondary goals are to push all classes as high I can (during seasons) and push a HC character as high as I can. I just started the HC character yesterday so I’ll see how that goes (as an inexperienced HC player). The push all classes as far as I can goal will be done at the end of this season.

The timing worked out great with D4 coming out this year: get all D3 goals done and dive into D4.

3 Likes

like, if they added the Druid to D3? I would pay for that.

1 Like

My goal was to get a gr150 done solo, and made it the day before early access beta started, so now I am just grinding paragon to see how high I can “speed” farm on my Tal Wiz… currently doing gr132… I am also 1% gems for augments, that keeps me going :slight_smile:

Are you leveling leg gems from scratch? Or starting with lvl 125 Whispers?

Yeh using the whispers :slight_smile:

But first I am doing my gems on my other characters, so they all have level 150 gems (I dont move gems around when playing other characters) :stuck_out_tongue:

A GR150 with a WD

Pray for me :pray:

3 Likes

Me too! I’m running 3 chars this season. Wiz is done, DH farmer is done, and now just need to do my WD (seasonal main).

Man, leveling from 140 to 150 is painful. Nothing like 9-13min GRs only to get four failed upgrades.

Same. I’m still in the process of changing from Mundu over to Arachyr so it will be a while before I even start pushing.

4 Likes

Play Diablo solo, with Diablo Music, without Bots, RMT, and harassment form 25 other players. I am not buying D4 cross platform forced junk.

2 Likes

300+ hours to get to paragon 2200? I have about 120 hours and 2500 paragon, solo.

If I could name one thing that would keep me interested in D3, it would be: a Solo Self Found Leaderboard.

1 Like

Do a gr150 with the ui turned off & zoomed in