What will be YOUR Day 1 setup be? (Plans, Hours, Snack Food)

It most certainly doesn’t! Gimme good food. :<

1 Like

Blueberry peace teas.
Beef jerky
Chicago mix
W/e I or the wife makes for supper
Late night, probably smoke some and play till I forget what I’m doing :+1:

2 Likes

I just made for dinner.

Pork Chops, with mushroom cream gravy. Drunkin Apples make with Whiskey, Corn and Baked Potatoes.

Just finished dishing up the fam.

3 Likes

I hate you all. This is my own undoing.

1 Like

Drools

One of my favourite right there, no slaw or horseradish or w/e though just a boatload of Canadian mustard and meat sizzled to perfection on some marbled rye…

3 Likes

I love a hot pastrami, hard salami, with pepper jack and havarti on sough dough, grilled and pressed.

One of my fav lunches.

2 Likes

Step 1: make my Enchant sorc
Step2:enjoy the game for what it is
Step 3: realize it has nothing better to bring to the table
Step4: keep asking for improvements
Step5: don’t give up until the game is great again

No food in between those steps? I worry for you.

2 Likes

Pastrami is so good. Equally as good with mustard and fried too but the sloppiness of the bread dripping with dressing…

And I got into sourdough this past year and surprisingly, haven’t gained weight. It’s my core hobby now (cooking in general), bread making is so much fun.

Game is great, you’re just more into mods than vanilla, which is fine for you. Troll. Just wants to incite a fight while we’re drooling over food.

3 Likes

I like my sandwhiches, as my mom puts it, Dry.

No mustards or other sauces. Just meat juices and cheese grease :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Might buy a pack of peppette and some All-dressed chips

Meat. (Guitar riff) Sandwich.

Definitely prefer mayo at the minimum but can see it. Have definitely done it being lazy.

1 Like

Is it bad that I went straight to Torgue with that? lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha I went right to Gwar, Torgue is absolutely acceptable always.

1 Like

well, I like spicey cheese and stuff. I dont wana cover that with mustard or mayo.

Rarely, if I dont have pepper jack or a different spicey cheese, i will do like Meat, Cheddar and BBQ sauce.

But thats a “I dont have the ingrediants I want Sam Mich”

I have never had fry bread! I love flat breads though so someday I hope to get to try this. I use Naan for pizzas all the time. Oven to 425, bake bread alone for 3 mins, remove, top with sauce, cheese, toppings, back in oven for 11-13 mins. Don’t over top it. Simple, fast, and easy for each person to do their own toppings.

What better than a spicy fall favorite for playing in the fires of hell!

3 Likes

Hmm. Yeah…lactose intolerant. Cheese is the enemy.

I do get some but not as much as I’d like.

Spicy though, hell yeah.

1 Like

A nice creamy spicey pepper jack is just Oh Man! Its Sooo Good.
havarti is a nice creamy cheese too, and it melts easy.

Sucks you cant have the glory known as cheese.

2 Likes

What did you think would happen if you made a food thread here :stuck_out_tongue: Hehehehehehehehe

Also now I want pastrami really badly.

4 Likes

I gotchu fam.

Fry bread recipe:
2cu or 240g all purpose flour
1tbl or 14g baking powder
3/4cu or 184g room temp milk
1 1/2tbl or 21.3g melted butter
(Optional)
1tbl cumin
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder

Mix dry, cut in butter until no big hunks remain (mix with fingers), slowly add milk.

Cover 20min with a wet towel/paper towels.

Oil your palms and knead till smooth (3-5min usually, not looking for windowpane, just a coherent dough)

Cut into 8pc and roll thin, oil on rolling pin and countertop. I usually roll as thin as I can get and about a 3/4 dinner plate round.

Stack each piece between a paper towel and heat oil in a large pot, they need to float and you’ll also need room to flip them and kinda bend them if you want to make soft taco shells. Takes skill and 2 metal spatulas/chef knife.

I don’t have a kitchen thermo so I usually drop a small piece in and when it floats, ready to fry.

High heat, fry 2min, flip, fry 1min, drain on paper towels.

Do eeeet.

3 Likes