What time for ptr?

It should say almost end of 17th cause it won’t open up til dinner time.

My guess is they don`t get to work till 8 am. And im in NY so calif time would be 11. coffee and donuts in the lobby= 1 hour. Crank up test servers and test. So i estimate noon eastern time

Most of Blizz outside the round-the-clock functions, does not start work at 8am. That is really more of an East Coast thing. They start between 9 and 10am then get off work a bit later in the evening.

Normally the PTR comes up in the early afternoon Pacific time. Anything earlier would be a bit unusual.

1 Like

I still bet for 5 p.m. PST, same time as seasons.

1 Like

still down, let’s hope it’s not a midnight launch…

edit: 18:00 eu time, still not up
edit 2: 19:00 eu time, nothing yet

3 Likes

Guesses on Monk set pieces. Head, chest, pants, gloves, boots, diabo. There is no damage reduction. So, you wear the Sunwuko shoulder and amulet for the fifty percent damage reduction. Or, fist weapon. That way you can wear the Vengful Wind and cube Balance.

Dang, 8-10am for work? I go in at 3-5am slackers!! :yum:

That is midnight somewhere. Once again, bad Blue information. :wink:

Blizzard runs on PST, I think it will launch sometime from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST today.

1 Like

That is what I expect, not as late a 4 PM or 5 PM update to PTR but more closer to right after lunch in PST.

Easy-peasy. :wink:

3 Likes

really hope it’s up soon…not much time left to test on the 17th…just saying

It’s the same for every patch and season. Blizzard runs on pacific standard time not your time.

Why not have PTR as a selection in the Region area. Always seems as though someone goes out of their way to convolute the connection process. The directions given do not seem to work.

I’m really hyped to see how automatically applying Rend via Whirlwind is going to affect total damage while spinning. But, I guess we would want to specifically choose a Rend rune and have it on our hot bar, right? Otherwise, the game will slap down the generic unruned skill.

i only heard i date not a time and i understand that even that changes depending where you are but they should manage to put out a time when eu and na have enough time left on “patchday”

It’s nearly 12pm on West Coast, and PTR still not online.

so when the fack is this sh|t going to be available? its almost midnight here and moving into 18 october.
like seriously.

1 Like

So, I’m guessing you’re in Europe. Yeah, Blizzard is in California. Different time zone, so when they say Oct 17…that’s for their time. Not your time.

Yeah and who would care about such a little continent like Europe anyway right? :roll_eyes: (sarcasm)

2 Likes