What time for ptr?

My “PTR” reads “PLAY”.

i do have several wizards, necros, and DH’s but in the ptr i will likely try out a rend whirlwind Barb with the new stuff added in cube and see what that does to the build… i am excited!!!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out as well.

Check the version number…

yea but a lot of us kant press start its greyd out and it says we aren’t party leader…I mean like rifts gr’s and bountys ppl kant enter…its hooooped after the update. pl tell the higher ups nev

Seems they waited until around 4 a.m. Pacific…

" Someone had blundered.
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred." :joy:

1 Like

But I have to go to work and everyone will get ahead of me! Oh wait none of that matters… Nevermind.

It should say almost end of 17th cause it won’t open up til dinner time.

My guess is they don`t get to work till 8 am. And im in NY so calif time would be 11. coffee and donuts in the lobby= 1 hour. Crank up test servers and test. So i estimate noon eastern time

Most of Blizz outside the round-the-clock functions, does not start work at 8am. That is really more of an East Coast thing. They start between 9 and 10am then get off work a bit later in the evening.

Normally the PTR comes up in the early afternoon Pacific time. Anything earlier would be a bit unusual.

1 Like

I still bet for 5 p.m. PST, same time as seasons.

1 Like

still down, let’s hope it’s not a midnight launch…

edit: 18:00 eu time, still not up
edit 2: 19:00 eu time, nothing yet

3 Likes

Guesses on Monk set pieces. Head, chest, pants, gloves, boots, diabo. There is no damage reduction. So, you wear the Sunwuko shoulder and amulet for the fifty percent damage reduction. Or, fist weapon. That way you can wear the Vengful Wind and cube Balance.

Dang, 8-10am for work? I go in at 3-5am slackers!! :yum:

That is midnight somewhere. Once again, bad Blue information. :wink:

Blizzard runs on PST, I think it will launch sometime from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM PST today.

1 Like

That is what I expect, not as late a 4 PM or 5 PM update to PTR but more closer to right after lunch in PST.

Easy-peasy. :wink:

3 Likes

really hope it’s up soon…not much time left to test on the 17th…just saying