What server to play on when I live in SEA?

For SEA players, what region do you guys play on? Im getting 200 ping in Americas so im not sure about the others yet

Americas has a server in Australia which should be closest to SEA. Asia server should be the second choice.

You may force the launcher to use a server by adding an argument on the launcher settings:

Use these arguments:

Region Server Argument
Americas US OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default
Americas AU OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=AU1
Americas SA OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=SA1
Asia TW OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=TW3
Asia KR OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default
Europe EU OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default

Make sure using the corresponding arguments for a region. Otherwise, you’ll get an error when launching.

3 Likes

There is Diablo 3 ping checker, search the keyword: diablo 3 server status and ping checker. You can see the ping from your location with it.

I’m also on SEA and I have saves on both America and Asia servers. The delay you can feel in private game is when you pick up gold and see the number after some seconds. America and Asia feel somewhat the same to me in delay. But according to ping check America is slightly better (250-260 ping) than Korea/Taiwan (290-300 ping).

I’m only playing private games so far so some things are not delayed (like damage number) for me. But in multiplayer I expect everything is delayed because the game clients need to sync with the server.

1 Like

Diablo 3 Ping Test  

1 Like