What are your minimum requirements to pay for D4?

Nataraja; thinking isn’t that hard. Try exerting a little more effort to cultivate higher quality games. Playing fan boy isn’t going to help. There are far more people disappointed with D3 than who are still playing the game; most of them don’t even come here to chime in anymore.

Also; I started playing Diablo when Diablo 1 came out… I played Hellfire, D2, and D2LoD. Spent more hours on all those games than you did on D3. I also do full time IT / software development work for two companies. Find more meaningful and pertinent insults.

I say the things I do because I want to see Diablo restored to its original glory. I want Blizzard to succeed. I want them to try harder. I want them to understand why so many of us are disappointed. Diablo 3 derailed the franchise; and took away many qualities that made the previous games great.

@Sio,

One more time friend.

OP asked what are the minimum req. to pay for the game?

I answered.

To pay for the game is to pull out the Credit Card.

OP did not ask, what are the minimum req. for one to consider buying the game.

I simply answered his question.

I would have given a list of req. if he had asked that question.

Rhykker had a rather good vid which I can pretty much get behind.

What I do want do is a DEMO like they did when D3 came out first so I can actually get a feel for the game myself.

Yes, Demo’s are your friend, it would be nice.

The D3 demo was awful. It showed nothing of what the game actually was.

1 Like

Lvl 99 cap
Skill tree
Ap
More dark game

1 Like

I know what your saying I’m hoping for better than that. At least I want to see some items, skills and such thing that will give me the flavor of the game design.

1. No more than 4 in a group
  2. No trading
  3. No pvp
  4. No d2 clone

1.- Skill trees
2.- Fully random maps (rogue like)
3.- No “innovations” from D3
4.- Mature, biblical, dark history, lore and visual art
5.- Blizzard separates from Activision
6.- Bobby big Bucks Kotick gets fired
7.- Cheeto in chief gets impeached and incarcerated

1 Like

Offline mode, I don’t trust them to make the game worthwhile but down the road someone else could.

The minimum for me would be:

No loot boxes
No season passes
No pay to win
No subscriptions
No other greedy monetization scheme not listed or invented yet

A damn good story is what I’m itching for, the story D3 and Ros was bleh

You’re not the only one. I didn’t get the Necromancer pack because of that. I’ll wait easily a month AFTER the game release and simply YouTube it. If it’s crapshoot, I didn’t spend anything to get a bad game. You and everyone knows dam well this game is going to be all over the place when it releases.

1 Like

I want many aspects from WOW.
First of all, loot system specific drops for specific monsters however, you shouldnt be farming for thousands of hours to find it. Just like wow couple of times and your pt has the drop but it shouldnt be that easy. Just like WOW you have to wait for a week or day get that loot.
The bosses should actually be hard and you have to obey the mechanics. Any1 with worst sets can easily kill malthael. I mean you should be able to kill it but not in T16 you.
I know this is a grinding game but pls do these because i am not a full time gamer i am an engineer. I want to play the end game and get into leaderboards. If the full time player can play the game better than i do, he should be in the ladder. However, tons of crappy players with macros are in the ladder. My best was 130 back in s12 with no helping program in the pt. When i talk with ppl in the ladder most of them arent playing clean because they cant. I have played the game over 4k hours in 2 accounts (didnt buy the ros till i played over 1k from a friend). Those guys are joke to me, they have no feeling of the game only the numbers and addons calling the shots. It literraly says what to do.

I like arpg games and have been wanting a new one for a while. None of them that have come out since D3 launched have really been that great. PoE is fun in bursts, but I never stick with it.

So um… basically if they sell it I’ll buy it lmao.