What are your minimum requirements to pay for D4?

Doubt it; they probably just enjoy Diablo 3. Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

fresh and fun

20 characters

1 Like

Nah, .065 percent of my time has been spent playing diablo.

I’m mostly interested in a thicc muscled Diablo. I actually don’t mind the D3 version of Diablo. I think it’s interesting being a more agile aggressive Diablo (ala Heroes of the Storm cinematic). Unfortunately the game didn’t do the form justice in terms of gameplay although that’s probably hard to do.

I prefer the Diablo 2 style Diablo.

And while it’s not a deal breaker, I’d love for the game (on assumption it’s coming out) to evolve gameplay and character building, instead of just aping D2. It’s a good game, but games are capable of so much more in terms of skill building.

The important thing is character progression tied to the first 60 (or whatever) levels. The flexibility of the rune system is nice for the first few times you change skills, but it lacks the investment that makes characters important to people.

Even if putting a single point into strength is not interesting, the investment of the player making that simple choice is important. (unless it’s paragon and there’s thousands of levels)

See you on day 1 of d4. You’re not fooling anyone.

1 Like

Well I have a GTX 950, and 8 GB of RAM, on a mere 2.8 Ghz processor, so I’d like the minimum requirements be at least that low.

1 Like

More sympathetic player exprience. So more immersional exprience at emotional level. Diablo 1 had this in the campaign, where sound effects, level design and game play were emotionally engaging. Both Diablo2 and 3 has lost this. Yes it’s more engaging in a logical manner, but needs more emotional engagement besides all the rage/euphoria associated with rng and online(lag/disconnect) competitive gaming.

It gets released. Thats my requirement

3 Likes

D3 was stale for a long time. But they’re still updating it and more frequently so since the classic team has taken it over. They have new sets coming down the pipeline and they’ve been adding new powers to old legendaries; personally, i wanna see what they give “Skorn”, but I digress.

D4 would have to be dark and I don’t mean a lower contrast. D3 I feel caters to the casual player and even tho it sports a 17+ rating, it still looks like it was made for children. In Diablo 1 when you entered the Butcher’s room, it looked like someone ran a herd of cows through a juicer. Not to mention the entrails hanging on the walls.

In Diablo 3, we get a guy with a sickle who doesn’t even swing it and the only thing even colored red in the entire room are health pools on either side.

Gameplay. Graphics. Goodies.

D3 looks cartoony to me (similar to wow). It’s not dark, it’s not impactful, it just looks the same as any other 3D game with characters. Even though there’s different classes, to me none of them have any distinguishing features. Even the Barb in D2 has war paint. D3 got a witch doctor with Parkinson’s.

The game needs to feel good to play. Personally, i think D3 feels just fine and wouldn’t be upset to see these controls in D4. I would like to see skills be more meaningful, however. The ability to respec whenever you want; some might think it’s a QoL improvement, but I don’t feel that way. The game shouldn’t prevent people from making minor mistakes. I am fine with a talent respect option as long as it isn’t free (find an item, complete a quest, etc).

The legendaries need to feel legendary. I can’t say much for previous items but if Ambos Pride is any sort of hint toward the path this game is going, I welcome it.

I don’t have much else to say, but if you feel like D3 has been or is getting stale, check out Median-XL. It has D2 graphics so you need to deal with that, but iy has everything I need in a Diablo game including trading and lots of PVE content outside of the story. They just released patch 1.3 and it’s a huge improvement over 1.0 so if you’ve played it before and it wasnt really your thing, maybe give it another shot. That’s all folks! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • AMD Ryzen 7, 8 Core
  • NVidia GeForce 2070
  • Windows 10 Professional
  • 16Gb RAM

That’s the first thing that came to my mind when you ask for minimum requirements! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, I just bought a new PC, I think I should be fine! :smiley:

3 Likes

he said D4… what a joke lol.

are you by any chance suffering from food deprivation?

no PvP, only Coöp

only lootdrops, no player trading at all (nothing that can influence loot droprate)
-all items account bound, cut away the bots and RMAH.

following the lore, but more horror, gore and erotics in sound and vision.
-heaven and hell are saturated with this…no hypocrisy.
-the average playerbase is 32, so make it a PG-18 game

-cut all cartoony content, it breaks immersion big time

-create a sandbox with an ENDGAME, without LB, where every item is still available, but where the fun comes from creating fun builds, not being captured in metabuilds…

No more set dungeons

I can imagine Blizzcon 2020 or 2021 announcing the release date of D4 with the minimum requirements to play it and the question popping at Diablo stage:

Don’t you guys have 2000$ PCs”? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am glad to see all the Blizzard owners on this thread.
:expressionless:

1 Like

What are your minimum requirements to pay for D4?

1. open my wallet, pull out the credit card and pay for it online!

That is my minimum requirement to pay for it.

I’d love to say that this or that would prevent me from buying it, but let’s be honest here.

If it is an ARPG, with isometric view, loot and point and click action, I’ll give it a try. I did the same with D3 even being 100% against “no-stats”, “no-perma-skills”, and weapon based damage… (basically all D3 core mechanics)

So, unless D4 is nothing like a regular Diablo ARPG I’ll give it a go.

That’s because the series means a lot to me and I truly believe that I’ll have fun whatever it brings me. D3 is fun in many way, despite all it’s problems. D4 probably will too

1 Like

My minimum is: I don’t want always online drm. Want to play this solo offline.

2 Likes

…and people like you are why D3 was so bad and Blizzard has been lowering their bar in quality; and being less interactive with the community. They can be that way and still rake in the profits from suckers like you.

1 Like

How would you pay for the game?

You have to pull out your credit card and pay for it.

OP did not ask WHY I would buy the game.

@Sio, are you a child, about 10 years of age with no job yet?

All you have to do is pay for the game. Get it dude?