We need a 3rd week of seasonal PTR

Fool is not allowed either.

These are your words? Correct? So you did in fact use it.
The one being toxic and these words are yourself and only you. Funny how you trash talk others and projecting your own mistakes onto them.

Saying there is no skill in builds and everyone can do it and/or push to the same GR level with exact paragons is truer to some builds but not others. I would take a bet that if you took two people with a R6 gen monk, one having no experience, the other with experience and told them to clear a GR 115 there would be a huge difference.

There is knowledge you have to learn on every build and some like the R6 gen monk takes a lot more practice, learning, or in other words skill learned from playing it.

I am now on my third wizard build , typhon hydra which seems to be the only choice with any hope of progression . we need at least a third week as it takes time to fix stats on the builds and increase the level of gear to make it possible to run any build . I find it hard to believe any one has done a 150 gr given the average player is struggling with issues and glitches . We are dealing with gear not working correctly . So that the next season can be a great one , there is much to fix and more testing to do. Pleas give us another week to continue our time to give you the feed back you need

Speak for yourself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. there is a lot more going on in poe than here. And there you sit in the city and hope to find a group or whatever. in poe I REALLY played max 2 hours a day. and in d3 I was online for more than 5 hours now and then and played maybe 9+ games. that wasnā€™t 30 minutes of real playing time.

or in the other ā€œkill mobs for lootā€ game there are supposedly only 60k players online. Passing here there is so much action that you need a break after 2 hours at the latest. and thanks to daily events, every beginner can quickly get high-end equipment. for old equipment / characters / weapons there are often new modifications and you can make them even stronger. weapons with unique gameplay are constantly being added. i have a lot more than 100 weapons here! itā€™s like I can use every skill from d2 at any time.
the beginners are also supported. if a beginner doesnā€™t manage a mission, he can make his game available to others and ā€œface-rollingā€ players will join in no time, because they need resources from here to build new equipment. in the end everyone is happy.
there were over 12 million new accounts in 2019. and not just like that. the updates every couple of months are amazing! you donā€™t even have to play it because anyone can trade the reward. and the players donā€™t leave either.

in d3 I havenā€™t seen anything new since 6+ years. just old crap that no one needs. I bet that most play because of d1 + d2 nostalgia.

2 Likes

Wow youā€™re such a PRO, cause you did a 140 GR in season with the 4th Kanai Cube slot and help of the Shadow clonesā€¦

Guess what thereā€™s a crusader that SOLOed a 140 GR today in season with 1991 paragon with 121, 133 and 140 rank legendary gems and 455-580 caldesansā€¦

What of course you forgot to mentioned is that you did it in season.

In non season the lowest paragon that cleared a 140 GR was 3880ā€¦

Currently in non season Europe server there is a player who cleared a 140 GR with less than 4100 paragon with the Aegis of Valor build, so for me the new bombardment build seems to be perfectly fine, unless now youā€™re gonna start asking for a nerf to AoV too, cause oh noo a player with just 4046 paragon cleared a 140 GR, so the build is clearly too OP, right? :roll_eyes:

Solo saders are fine and if you donā€™t like this build play another one and stop confusing people how itā€™s easy to play with the new build when you clearly did it in season with the help of the season themeā€¦

Even if the build is easy than thatā€™s not a bad thing and Crusaders should be HAPPY they got another strong build not cry for nerfs and that they donā€™t have to play like BOTs for over 10h a day to get 4000-5000 paragon just to be able to clear a 140 GR only (at least in season)ā€¦ :man_facepalming:

1 Like

And again, people have different opinions and likes. I dislike PoE regardless of what they ā€œupdateā€ and I personally like D3 and playing it solo and with my buds. One cannot simply say a game is dead to everyone when thatā€™s obviously false. PoE was and has been dead to meā€¦doesnā€™t mean it is for everyone else who plays it.

Because they are the developer??? They design the game, and they determine the limits. They determine whatā€™s an exploit and whatā€™s not, they ban for whatever they want and donā€™t have to explain why.

Iā€™ll take the developerā€™s word over a playerā€™s, any day of the week. Theyā€™ve already determined in their minds that gr130 is the balance point they want to achieve.

As for all the complaints about solo play, Diablo is and always has been, a multiplayer game. All they need to do is get rid of the group bonus experience.

1 Like

140 wasnt a push for many of us.

In fact we did it just to prove a point. Sader is broken. 140 doesnt need any fishing to get it.

with 2k paras, the max we can go is a 145-146 if we fish for grotesques or swarms in open maps.

And @Psotnick, its 2k we are looking at. 2 baby thousand paragons.
The fourth cube is purely defensive, which is either unity ring or aquilas. Not a game breaking weapon or +100% nuts multiplier.

The Whole Modding community disagrees with youā€¦

D2 LoD was Never ONLY a multiplayer gameā€¦

What made it GREAT was the OFFLINE Single Player mode that allowed players to do whatever they wanted with the game and everyone knew that once they mod the game they canā€™t play on CBNET.

There was a few big mods that had itā€™s own server, but overall all MODs only worked in Single Playerā€¦

What you just said is absurd, just like defending the current always online direction D3 RoS developers went withā€¦

What did they achieve with it. Hereā€™s some examples:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FiyQdO83Bjo/T7QoJEg4ciI/AAAAAAAAADI/EbG9e-Id_MY/s1600/Diablo+3+Error+37+DRM.jpg

https://www.diabloii.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ptr-v220-queue1.jpg

ā€¦and many moreā€¦

Something we never experienced before in D2 LoD or D1ā€¦

Yep a huge improvement over D2 LoDā€¦ :roll_eyes:

With the help of the SEASON THEME like it never happened before in season 21ā€¦oh waitā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

the season theme is only strong in grs under 110.

I doubt you even figured out how clones work.

The reason you brought up the fact that some people have the opinion that the Earth is flat is precisely because you understand that itā€™s important to be able to justify your opinion if you expect other people to take that opinion seriously.

1 Like

Um, what? While itā€™s true the game was waned, Diablo still has deeply passionate players.

Um, what? Some builds are ridiculously hard to play, and even the very best players cannot pull them off more then 8 times of 10. There is a definitely skill component in game.

I mean, itā€™s more closely linked to class and rift map/density, but itā€™s there.

@TheThread
Um, what? Why are you people arguing and getting personal over this? Itā€™s clear we need another month of PTR. Itā€™s also clear we wonā€™t get it.

Not sure we need another month, but it seems daft that after the Bombardment Crusader has literally crushed the leaderboards (thereā€™s a seasonal solo GR150 at just over 3000 paragon), that they wouldnā€™t re-adjust the bonuses / modifiers they originally implemented, and re-test. I assumed they would have done this with the Phase 2 patch, but they didnā€™t.

This has all the hallmarks of repeating the mistake of AoV, where it was massively too powerful on PTR, still made it to live too powerful, an emergency hotfix had to be applied to combat it on live within 48 hours, and it still got nerfed a second time.

It makes no sense to push something to live that hasnā€™t already gone through the PTR and had thousands of people test it. Isnā€™t that the whole point of the PTR?

1 Like

This is not true. AoV during the initial PTR was weak. Blizzard buffed the build between the PTR and live.

Please check the in game PTR leaderboard for non-season 2019-4. This is the patch where AoV crusader and ww/rend were introduced. The top crusader PTR non-season solo clear was GR 130 while barbarians had GR 140.

@ [Psotnick]

Now go check solo sader ptr seasonal.

Cleared 141 in 11mins (currently rank 3). Thatā€™s very casual runs, no fishing whatsoever.
2k paras doing 140++ is clearly not intended. If we let this current sader goes live, the top 100 players will all clear 145-150.

Uhh D3 is digital, itā€™s predecessors weā€™re hard copy games you purchased. AODRM is how games are now. Gaming evolution at its core. You talk like D3 started the trend or something lol. AODRM was a thing before D3, Blizzard just decided to follow suit with the industry. Diablo IV will be the same thing too. What youā€™re holding onto is a thing of the past.

1 Like

d3 didnā€™t start anything. that was a bugged BETA garbage and was immediately given up. or why was the second d3 addon and druid class not programmed to the end and already appeared long ago? Adjusting numbers for seasons can also be done by a teenager in 1-4 hours per month.
over 800 + 400 fired employees, d: immortal 1st april joke, lousy mood at the french blizz devs when they saw extremely raw d4 in 2019, potato chips and hamburgers as salary while someone else earns 40 million a year, i donā€™t even speak.

competition has been bringing out first-class updates for many years. For example, in June 2020 6 GB update, in October 2020 3 GB. where the update of october is a new and big area with its own interesting bounties, sequences and quests and new opponents with unique skills, new characters, weapons and useful equipment. graphics look better than overwatch and in the game i have more fps than d3 in group. there are no ridiculous resets and i can do almost everything SOLO with the old character from 2014. old weapons also allow tweaking for aoe, more harm for groups, confusing curse like necro from d2 and much more. I canā€™t even tell you much here, because there are EXTREME possibilities! there is constantly better equipment and constant buffs for weak characters. the focus is on new content and fun!
I only bought something there in 2014, because with trading you get everything without any problems. you can even get new content super easily and quickly with trading. pvp is also available and here, however, there is also a good balance without facerolling as in pve content.
there were 12 million new accounts in 2019 and there are always 60k players online. Most of them donā€™t play every day and a maximum of 2-3 hours at a time.
welcome to reality.

2 Likes

You sound like a Blizz employee who created a forum account a year ago (more than one probably) just to justify anything Blizz does and try to make look bad anyone who dares to have his own opionion about their actionsā€¦

I might be OK with the online only model for D3 RoS if they actually had servers for the game as good as the ones they have for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare whereā€™s currently 1,988,826 Players Online compared to D3 RoS 16,135 Players Online.
If they cared about D3 RoS as much as they they care about the Call of Duty game and gave us same quality servers as those of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, maybe we would see 100000 or 200000 daily D3 RoS players online instead of 14000-17000 all the timeā€¦

Youā€™ll probably now gonna say that D3 RoS is part of the classic team with ONE dev working on D3 RoS and that poor Acti-Blizz which is currently worth 12,805 billion $ doesnā€™t have the resources to give us everything we want or even just servers worth the name of the Diablo seriesā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Youā€™re also probably gonna tell me how theyā€™re busy with D4, so we should be happy that after 8 years we still get any updates (even though pretty much everytyhing we asked for even suggestions regarding long forgotten skills are being constantly Ignoredā€¦ :roll_eyes:

You either a Blizz employee acting like a normal forum poster or youā€™ve started playing the Diablo series with Diablo 3 and are now completely biased or even youā€™ve started playing WoW before D2 LoD which now makes you think that every game which requires you to stay online is the best way to play any gameā€¦ :roll_eyes:

How is that a bad thing? You could get to level 99 in a month on CBNET in D2 LoD, yet people still played the game even after hitting 99ā€¦

Once again just because YOU can clear a 140-145 GR even with a 2000 paragon doesnā€™t mean EVERYONE else can and even if it is that easy THAN SO WHATā€¦

Let people have FUN in the game for a change and STOP repeating or believing blindly in every thing Blizz says, just because they say they want 5000 paragon to be able to Solo a 130 GR or that 150 GR is not ā€œintendedā€ to be SOLOed, which is btw the stupidiest thing you can do, to forbid to clear the highiest GR in game SOLO, but ALLOW to do it with META groups in even THREE MINUTESā€¦
That is just pure absurd and completely nuts and the reason why ONLY 14,000-16,000 play D3 RoS daily instead of over 100,000, because people are tired of constantly being told what they can do and what they canā€™t in a Video Gameā€¦ :man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

barb oh, sryā€¦
seriously with all the bugs to fix i fear the class changes/buff will come short of what they need to be. also for d3 at this stage a lot of changes/buff might be better than the perfect balance - especcially when that would take another 5 seasons
hope there is more stuff coming for barb, sry, the other classes, before ptr is over