We need a 3rd week of seasonal PTR

This time, please nerf and buff builds according to seasonal ptr leaderboards.

1. 2k players doing gr 150 solo sader and 4 man is clearly not intended.
  2. Wiz is rekt. Buff please.
  3. WD needs buffs.

It could be the last attempt to balance and fix clones before this goes live and ruin players’ experience for another season in a row.

2nd phase of ptr should involve nerfing and buffing in accordance to 1st phase results.

This current ptr serves nothing if you do not balance anything and observe the performance.

Do a 3rd week ptr. Dont be lazy. Else its 3 months of hell when season starts with current patch.

16 Likes

what about a 6 weeks and a balance of the full game?

4 Likes

We need a functional server for the PTR :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Dont be ridiculous about 6 weeks. 2 weeks in fact is more than enough if they had nerfed and buff week 1’s results. Since nothing was done to balance builds as of week 2, we need a 3rd week.

2 Likes

It’s not ridiculous, I just want the other classes to have a balance too.

Have you even checked the PTR leaderboards at all?!

The One and ONLY 150 GR clear was made by a 3090 (3245 now) paragon with 150 rank legendary gems who played 144 hours on PTR.

Second highiest Crusader GR clear is 141 on leaderboards…

Don’t believe me? Check for yourself…

Wizards have one good build and if you checked leaderboards you would know which one, but I agree they need more buffs too, thanks to the ridiculous and pointless nerf to Archon before…

Monks and Barbs are the only classes that didn’t even clear a 130 GR on PTR in season at least (Barb - 126 GR and Monk - 129 GR) so they should receive much highier buffs too…

Highiest WD clear was 133 GR, so yeah WDs need more buffs too…

The only thing wrong about clones is that they can “sometimes” kill you or don’t follow you to the next Rift or GR floor (level).
Their power is exactly like it should be and FINALLY for a change gives SOLO players a chance to compete against META groups…

12 Likes

This has been the biggest problem this PTR, most days are completely unplayable.

1 Like

Do you even know how ptrs work? Most likely nobody pushes with these classes, since it was a patch for wizards and crusaders…

2 Likes

Are you crazy?? This season is already way too long already…

6 Likes

i played on my main account and i already soloed 140 in 13mins with 2k paras and some augs. SSF by the way, no group runs to level my gems or augs.

Solo sader is piece of cake if you know how to do it.

Solo sader needs major nerf. -12 to -15 tiers.

1 Like

revert WD Spirit Barrage : The Spectres from the Phantasm rune no longer benefit from pet bonuses. we need pet bonus

4 Likes

Every time I see “nerf plz” , on an 8+ years old game, which is no longer in active development since few years ago, I’m shaking my head slowly, left and right, and maybe a /facepalm here and there.

Clearing GR150 ( since is the “end game” content ) SHOULD be possible every season, by solo and group of people with … some dedication of course.

So could you people come up with other “suggestions”, please? Like …how they can increase/decrease mobs HP/DMG/ETC so we can FINALLY, have a goal every season to beat the “end game” content?

I mean, I would love to be able to clear GR150 in 3-4 weeks with my Main then make a second class and do the same. Wouldn’t you?

Thanks!

7 Likes

Some people just enjoy pain, they love being in one range of GR for eternity aparently (125-140 or max 145), so God forbid if Blizz gives their favourite class a build capable of SOLOING a 150 GR especially with just 3000 paragon and only few rank 100-120 caldesans and 100-120 rank legendary gems, because if that happens their whole world will end…

They’re so obsessed with balance that they don’t give a :poop: about other players even those who are 50 or 60+ years old and might not live to see the day when they can clear even a 140 GR or that “cursed” 150 GR SOLO, because current generation of gamers which judging by some posts reminds me more of d1g1t4l k4r3ns than real players must make it impossible for SOLO players to clear even a 140 GR yet alone a 150 GR in an over 8 years old game.

They constantly hide behind the “balance argument” how they want to make every build either equal or at least in 3 GRs range of each other, yet everytime they get a strong build instead of being happy like a normal person would be they cry for nerfs, just because They can solo a 140 GR with 2000 paragon and no caldesans, hell not even with the help of the season theme or for whatever ludacris reason and than when the build gets nerfed they wonder, why they’re not a part of the Holy 4 Man META groups or why they’re behind other OP build by 10 or even 20 GRs… :man_facepalming:

If you continue that road than no one will ever clear even a 140-145 GR SOLO yet alone a 150 GR, because some of you just can’t let other players have some FUN and you’re ready to do whatever it takes to reach your goal…

7 Likes

People were clearing 150s in 4 man with about 2k in current season. Which is fine. This season looks to be about the same power level.

You are suppose to reach 150.

If you don’t like it then don’t play seasons.

That’s because the flavour of the month on the PTR is Crusader so almost no-one is pushing with a Barbarian or Monk.

All Im seeing is nerf this buff that - any specific ideas?

100% wrong…I don’t know why people believe this at all.

Gr150 was never intended to be achievable, period. That’s why Blizzard devs keep commenting about balancing sets for 3000-3500 paragon off season to hit gr130.

If you ask me, they need to stat squish the entire game like wow did, then rebalance everything to somewhere between gr80-gr100, then let the player base begin to push themselves again.

As players, our competitive nature in a game with leaderboards, is to be #1. BUT #1 shouldn’t be who did it quicker at the hard cap, it should be who pushed further in the floors.

3 Likes

Regardless if more people are pushing with crusader than monk or WD, there’s still going to be enough players who know what they are doing with the class to push it and thus far, those people are not proving the monk or WD to be much “helped” at all.

What is the top builds on ptr for monk and wd anyways? For next season DH will remain the same primo build and betting WD and Monk will remain the same top builds too. Wizard…vyrs and typhons? Lol

start season pls
its like ptr you can nerf or buff or what you want

Why?! Because Blizzard said so? Yeah they thought AH was such a great idea in vanilla D3 yet changed their mind…

It amazes me that some people treat Blizz like some idols or celebrities who they worship and believe in every single word they say and think that everything they say is right, because they’re rich and famous…

People should think more for themselves instead of blindly listening and believing in everything they’re being told whether by mainstream media, celebrities or game developing companies…

We the players, buy their games, so WE should decide what is good and how a game should be if they want us to continiue buying their games…

We’re the one playing their games and they should be listening to all players, not just the 5-10% who’s happy with almost every decission they make or defends 4 Man META groups with all their strength and completely ignores what SOLO players want…

4 Likes