Uuuggg D4 world tiers? ugggggg

Why wouldn’t it be a boss at the end of a tier, It’s like that with every act in every ARPG a boss in the end to progress to harder difficulties? It makes sense to me there is a boss to progress a tier of difficulty.

2 Likes

No need to be ageist. 89 or not 89, it’s cool for anyone to be here, and it’s not cool to be ageist.

:sob:

1 Like

That’s a very old gaming concept tho. I remember many a game back in the day on console that would prompt me to ‘play again on a higher difficulty level’ after congratulating me for completing it the first time or the second difficulty level. Once I completed the last difficulty level, then it was game over. Play another game.

1 Like

How do we know all this stuff. Is there a new blog out?

Looking around, it seems like there’s going to be about 5 world tiers which doesn’t seem bad. They’re just difficulty levels.

Diablo 3’s problem is that it had way too many of them.

3 Likes

Ask the OP if the worlds best gamer is really 89 or was it just another lie?

1 Like

You can’t be further from the truth. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like they went with the in-between of No progression D3 vanilla and “infinite (at launch, now GR150)” progression D3 ROS with some more spice with an end-difficulty and end game bosses and different loot instead of just more loot.

Exactly what’s wrong with that? Did you really enjoy the impossible brick wall that was Inferno? Not judging, that’s cool but just know you’re the 1% and they won’t cater to you.

And here you are using “bro” and “dude” to reply to everyone.

4 Likes

Best comment today this is for you :point_right: :beer: :pizza:

2 Likes

Beer and pizza? Don’t mind if I do. Thanks!

1 Like

Now all you need is a blender and you’ll have a smoothie!

1 Like

Gear checks for $$$.
Eventually you can buy gear from the shop.
No matter how hard they deny they’ll sell power.

Soom tm they will have no say anymore and we all know M$ is all about the money…

Best case outcome, governments stop the merger with M$.

Oh, the troll is back

3 Likes

I like increasing difficulties myself as it gives you goals and rewards for reaching them. In D3 you only hit dead difficulties when you are too slow or join late, but you can still hit T16 easily solo. And if you cared about being at the top of the leaderboards then falling behind was never an option anyway.

Because there is a video about it:

Your opinion is complete merde.

1 Like

Why do I feel like I read a thread posted by someone that somehow escaped the beach in the middle of a surfing event?

Bruh. Bro. Whatever. Yikes. We aren’t your bro. lol

Game on.

2 Likes

There’s clearly a personal sarcasm we didn’t get somewhere.
Imagine yourself as you enjoy the beach, then this 89 years old dude with socks, sandals, shorts, with a surfing board under his arm, calling you a “dude bro”.

3 Likes

i literally hope so, dude, but i’ve literally only been wrong once, bro.

:cheese:i hate crapes, dude. They’re just pancakes for babies. :wine_glass: